Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

I spend 20 hours fucking around and making a show of having the gun, then shoot a scumread based on who reacts the worst. Worked on Atlas in RailGun. It would work here.

Or I listen to Illwei since her reads are better than mine.

• Illwei

If only it could be inverxse too, smh

ā€¦is this meant to be signed illwei

2 Likes

This is actually Brad. Iā€™m out of the house and busy. Iā€™ll get more when Iā€™m home.

• Brad

Yes Illwei talks in third person.

• Illwei

brad the problem is i really dont know what you have been doing this game

i donā€™t know what your reads are
you havenā€™t made any real pushes

and seeing as kiiruma was a villager, my worst nightmare of me ploughing through multiple villagers has come true

you have been doing what a wolf does in a gamestate where two villagers are set up for elimination in a row

if youā€™re a villager i really need to see it today

-g

So basically I guess Iā€™ve learned that my D1 read on Kiiruma is always correct? Lol? Iā€™m only ever wrong on him once I start second guessing my read on him so I guess I shouldnā€™t do that, rip.

Anyway

I have thoughts on who should be shot but I donā€™t want to push my reads until Iā€™ve checked a couple of things. Iā€™ll get to that at some point this weekend when Iā€™m not playing board games but I should probably do it in the morning so thereā€™s enough time before the next shot deadline. Weā€™re in LyLo from what I know and that means everyoneā€™s opinion counts.

I will say - if thereā€™s anyone Iā€™m misclearing (and it obviously wasnā€™t Kiiruma) itā€™s actually probably cheese
Because cheese has only been cleared from spew, and I donā€™t think thereā€™s anything besides Sethā€™s spew that makes the slot look incredibly towny. It would be easy for them to skate by on an antispew clear that Seth 100% couldā€™ve pulled off. What Iā€™d like to know is whether LP ever interacted with or commented on cheese, or if it was only Seth, because I have a feeling Seth is better at antispew than his hydra partner.

At any rate cheese isnā€™t my first choice of shot, at least not yet, so Iā€™ll get back to you on that when Iā€™ve caught up more and checked the things I want to check.

I keep waffling my read on the Frank slot but I lowkey think it might be scum. Logic tells me itā€™s town but something else is telling me not to clear them. I wouldnā€™t advocate for a shot here, either, since Iā€™m nowhere near settled on this slot, but I want to check something from their progression and see if I can determine their alignment from it.

Id like to look at the slots who had funky reads on the LHFs early on (particularly the townreads, actually) as well as how they reacted to the D1 shot.
I want to look at everyoneā€™s progression on the Seth slot and see how long it took for him to go from a town-shielded wolf who was getting away with practically openwolfing, to a consensus scumread slot. At least one wolf has to have swapped positions on the slot, or at the very least have gone from a null/unspecified read to a scumread on Seth. Itā€™s not hard for them to pick out actual reasoning on why Seth was scummy so Iā€™m less interested in the reasoning than the timing itself tbh.

I still donā€™t think G&C is a deepwolf, and if they are then Iā€™m sorry for being terrible at making reads. I do have one thing I would want to check just to dismiss all paranoia but Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™ll find what Iā€™m looking for to confirm this slot as town.

I still do think Bradwei is scum and I really donā€™t know why. I agree with the assessment that Illwei is not scummy (Iā€™ve never seen her wolf so Iā€™m just going off what I hear, that sheā€™s much townier in this game) and also agree that Brad is wolfier than his usual town game. I do think the disparity could be due to one of them having an extremely good game and the other one losing WiM steadily, but Illwei also seems to have poofed? I canā€™t fault people for having irl commitments but I think itā€™s a bit disappointing she isnā€™t even relaying comments to Brad so he can post them on her behalf, since a lot of other hydras have been doing that or else just chatting with each other in the thread.

I do want to play with my reads a bit and do some ā€œwhat ifā€ scenarios so I might force myself to case slots as either town or scum and try to pick out the flaws in my own arguments that way. I want to compare my reads with Wazzaā€™s again as well once sheā€™s seen the flip and see if she has some additional thoughts.

Anyway I think thatā€™s all I have to say for now but Iā€™ll stick around and talk for a bit if anyoneā€™s here.

-ww

I pushed on Sett and said that he should be shot. I have you, Hood, Frank, and Sonic Heroes as town.

• Brad

so did me, wind, s&k
that makes 4
at least one pusher on seth has to be a wolf
and yours was by far the weakest

ā€¦is this a meme or what

1 Like

What goes up, must come downā€¦

1 Like

Are there slots youā€™d shoot before mine, other than cheese?
Just wondering where youā€™re at with everyone else
Iā€™d be sort of ok with getting shot for paranoia reasons if it werenā€™t literally LyLo but this is definitely not the time to be scoping out deepwolves, and tbh even if I suspected one (and there definitely is someone Iā€™m misclearing) I wouldnā€™t shoot there before shooting who I think has been actively wolfy.

-ww

All right, Brad, Iā€™m listening
Whoā€™s your preferred shot at this point? If you absolutely had to hit a wolf, GTH where would you aim?

-ww

The reads? What is this question?

you townread everyone
except the gun holder

like im ngl thats a chad post if wolf but also wtf

1 Like

He doesnā€™t TR cheese i guess?
Lol

-ww

oh i missed that lol

But youā€™re right even if he thinks cheese is a wolf there have to be two wolves in his townreads if heā€™s town
-ww

Oh I thought The still had the gun I didnā€™t see the shots.

Fuck, might need to give me time for me to get home and look at shit.

• Brad

brad the title says 7/10 and illwei was around for the shot