Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

You mean 1?

well, the difference is you donā€™t claim to have a godread on me so it would be less painful for you :sob:

or VCA

1 Like

yes i meant one lol

imagine if ladd or newcomb played this setup and randed v
it would be utter hell for wolves

Now THAT is a name Iā€™ve not heard of in eons

I am a genius :nerd_face:

-cape

heā€™s still around
in fact i just wolfed against him in a turbo a couple hours ago

we were on track to win but then i got killed in a 4-way rand and my partner was basically outted from interactions

-g

1 Like

I have a specific reason for not wanting to clear frank
And it dates back to EFoL whatever-and-3/4ths where I was the only one on D1 to hard push Geyde, got scumread for it until I made a fucking wallpost and got townread for it but still not listened to, and the only one who was encouraging my read was Marl who was hard distancing and probably thought Geyde wasnā€™t on track to die.

(they tried to convert me but I was the prince so I literally just died instead lol)

I do not think eevee has done anything outside of his capabilities as a wolf, and usually I am pretty sure by the time his slot is under heavy fire so either heā€™s not pressured enough or heā€™s actually not town

And Geyde i just explained my hesitation on, so I would not jump to clear him either. I would, however, like to go through the slotā€™s iso and interactions with everyone thus far and see if thereā€™s anything particularly telling, before making a solid read.

So Iā€™m putting it on hold till I have a bit more time but I do want to prioritize this because I donā€™t feel like I have a comprehensive overview of everything theyā€™ve accomplished in this game and thatā€™s on me for not reading the entire thread.

-ww

where is your head at now

-g

Iā€™m gonna sleep, ping me if you need me
-ww

i want to go ahead and say jack shit

but anyway
yeah i wish i could actually see a wolfgame from geyde but i cant be bothered to go on the archives because you canā€™t iso on there i think

-g

It would have been really nice if when cloned was here he gave out his reads on who the mafia are to me.

but no

he didnā€™t

I have to reread things. I am at omg/franks/hoodheroes right now.

-cape

2 Likes

I just vividly remember all the villagers wanted to townclear him except for me because I found his push on me to be extremely fishy even though I was a consensus scumread
And the only other push on him was a wolf so thatā€™s why Iā€™m just saying I think he has the capability to get himself townread even as a wolf. Sure, that game was over a year ago by now, but I doubt heā€™s forgotten how to do that.
The fishy part was his logic in pushing me because despite echoing the consensus there was something I remember was just kind of stinky about his push and maybe I was just more perceptive since I was on the receiving end of it.
Considering his slot has only pushed villagers in this game maybe you can see where Iā€™m going with this.

-ww

You think Iā€™m scum? Why?

-ww

this is a good look

-cape

Iā€™m so confused wtf
-ww

Oh I guess youā€™re rereading stuff, never mind
-ww

yes but thats the thing
from his early pushes i donā€™t think any of the reasoning was actually stinky
i can follow pretty much everything