Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

it’s not just logical per se

i know this isn’t hard to fake but it’s an example of what i mean
it’s decently nuanced

I think maybe the safest bet is the omgweneedanaccount slot. I am looking back at you as we speak. Maybe I will find a reason, maybe I won’t.

It is kinda just POE, I have had more reasons to thin others are villager and me not having dived into you and coming back thinking your slot is towny. Also I don’t recall the Wazza side talking all that much.

Of course I will probably find this out anyways as I look but what are their thoughts on the game. I really wish I knew more about cloned and where they were at myself, if they would talk to me…

-cape

Also. I find it funny that people can’t tell the difference between my commitment to pushing my reads when I’m town vs when I bus or push agenda
I think it actually reads completely differently and I’m entirely solvable off that but somehow half this site has not figured it out
-ww

wind when only 1 player has a godread on her

Jack rage

1 Like

me, blizer, katze, chloe, firekitten:

1 Like

ok nvm u said half i should have read the post

1 Like

I also don’t know if mafia would say this about a slot they themselves gave gun to.

I think it is a valid strategy to maybe give who they think the strongest town is a gun to start out with initially especially with how things work and stuff and it has worked out for the mafia team as they died early on.

Maybe a bit of an odd aside comment though

-cape

hmm. I wanna mark this and see how they treat the 2w1h slot later

…you think this is what wolves did this game?

i kinda disagree

i think they just gave it to a slot which contains both obvious town players and impulsive players

-g

1 Like

Tbf there is likely someone we’re all misclearing (and wolves are just hard defending) since I threw SoS into my PoE only because of lack of slots to put in there and I didn’t even think they were that scummy. Turns out, they were town, so I shouldve just continued to shake up my readlist to figure out who the misclear was.

Your slot is in my “I’m not confident enough to clear this but neither do I actively scumread it” tier, more or less same as SoS was, so I really need to do something about that because it’s not a very good limbo to keep slots in when we’re in LyLo already.

Youre right about wazza not talking as much, but it’s fairly NAI for her and if anything, she highly enjoys wolfing and would probably be a bit more likely to make an appearance if we had randed wolf (and at the same time you might have seen slightly less of me tbh). I’m actually posting way less than I usually do because there are already enough posts in the thread and I’ve been able to consolidate my thoughts a bit better by bouncing ideas back and forth with wazza in between when we’re both a
around, so that’s probably why? Idk
Not that any of this means anything when it’s coming from me, but that’s just kinda how it is, I’ve also been a bit busy, Wazza has been busy, and we were both disappointed about the rand this time. I might not be a fan of wolfing but I thought in this setup it would be kind of fun and give us a good shot at winning, but we randed town so here we are still losing lmao.

-ww

100% agree, that’s exactly what I thought too
-ww

and its the same reason i suspected lol/dota early, because they are also obvious villagers and they would handle the shot even worse than min/gghana so i thought they would get the shot

1 Like

Spoiler alert: I caved to consensus after everyone told me my Kiiruma read was wrong and then tunnelled him too
-ww

…i was going to contribute then i was dragged to singing at the eagles concert

Tf is happening

also my read on gold might be bad seeing as how SoS flipped

-cheese

same
but then i realized if we randed wolf we couldnt do anything about an obvious town slot repeatedly dunking on my team so when i think about it that way im not upset about randing v

Yeah i thought they and 2w1h were strong contenders for the starting gun

-ww

question
why are you only saying this now
were you not here earlier after SoS was shot and confirmed to be town

If that helps, I think you are town since day 1.

I don’t remember what exact post it was on day 1, I should probably recheck it.
But nothing you posted really convinced me to bother about it for now.

Interesting how you say this.
Interesting how HoodHeroes liked this post when they said this

That’s not even to mention that when the gun was given out, nobody spoke. Meta?

…hmm