Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

That in Rap Battle Princess!

i’m praying that that was a typo

~nova

what

same

No it’s me Seththeking.
LP isn’t here.

we get it you’re a hydra who totally discusses their reads with each other and doesn’t have a wolfchat

take it to dms and stop clogging the thread (pot kettle)

no not really
it’s not a specific post
it’s more his general approach
i feel like he’d recognize it more if he was a wolf and incorporate some sort of damage-control posts or anything really rather than just outright ignore it

-g

the fuck?

Wdym it’s just me Seth here and I gtg to work now.
LP gonna be like “wtf Seth” when they get back lolz

say its a typo rn

1 Like

ok

is this read still valid despite him making a damage control post seconds after you made your initial post

that wasn’t brad
unless you’re referring to the “let me iso” post
which isn’t really damage control

also what the fuck is seth doing
not his post which got flagged
but just in general

-g

1 Like

@GoldAndCrystal

this feels like a damage control post to me

1 Like

i think everyone collectively is like that right now

~nova

I’m tinfoiling that he’s faking being a hydra (both accounts are just Seth) and has now realized that’s a terrible idea since he doesn’t know how to fake hydra chats

1 Like

i disagree? it fails to address the reason that they’ve come under scrutiny, which is the point i’m trying to make - i think wolf brad would be more self-aware about what their other head is doing when it’s been a major point of contention in the thread

this post also fails spectacularly at like… convincing me of anything
saying “It’s not hard to read illwei” does not help to get their slot townread, or recover from whatever the hell happened earlier, especially if it’s a wolf slot

-g

1 Like

probably not because i remember him talking about linearpoint potentially joining another game at some point

-g

Arctic is covering my points pretty well
my read is basically
• what kind of wolf puts all that effort in just for a gotcha when it’s obvious it would be received badly
• town is much more likely to pull said gotcha shit
source i have multiple times
• vibes

also Nova offered that the “why am i outed post” was pretty wolfy but on a macro level they’re town (i have my theories on why this is)

-Riv

what is the gotcha i’m confused

-g

I actually disagree

think about PR fuckups with companies

this fundamentally is a PR fuckup

if the company intends not to do it again then they’ll be much more specific in their apology while if they don’t care and just want people to go away they’ll just do a standard platitude that doesn’t mention anything specific about the event so that it doesn’t incriminate them further

if Brad’s a wolf he just made hang post because he didn’t want to incriminate his slot further because he’d have to make shit up, but he couldn’t just ignore it since that’s Weird. So he gives a useless platitude

he’s not that good at wolfing