Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

My condition has worsened
sorry again

okay I will elaborate thanks
such an instant reaction of wolf sirens imo could only come from wolves hopping on that train of thought too and I highly doubt wolves are so keen to bus this early considering that this setup favors powwrwolfing

-Riv

i love the thread right now

just use my name a little more, guys and I’ll love you forever

I agree that I don’t think that the Illwei slot is a wolf right now but I don’t think your reasons for clearing them are That Good

no wait

Especially since as someone who’s played with Illwei enough their play is weird as fuck in general

gotcha: pulling off a reaction test, FPS, or just a generally deliberately weird thing specifically to say “gotcha” that it was deliberately weird or not real in some way aka the giant fake read list

-Riv

well, yes
the difference is i think in this analogy they would care as a wolf but not as town

-g

i don’t think if Illwei is a wolf it was intended to be a gotcha

• source

as a wolf I’ve pulled multiple “gotchas” when I get caught having garbage reasoning for a read

this is incorrect
bussing is incredibly optimal in this setup since wolves do not have to deal with the “why is X still alive” tell

bussing is much less optimal than you seem to think because it actively creates required miselims

~nova

1 Like

that’s probably where we disagree

since a wolf is more image focused they’d just want to say as little as possible to not dig their hole further, while also digging themselves out of their hole. So they won’t do stuff like make up a hydra chat to justify a bad wall, they’ll just try to March onwards.

while a town just gives their receipts whenever they come if that makes sense

i am not clearing them and i have little experience with illwei anyway
or at least every time i’ve played with them they’ve either minposted or it was a mash and i largely ignored their posts anyway

my read is mostly on the brad slot

-g

this

it’s why it’s so important we kill a wolf today

can i have ur Illwei pls

hmmmok
that seems weird on principle but I guess different people have different play styles

the easiest way to a win here for wolves is to powerwolf away since we have so little miselims and we get + 1 for every right shot

-Riv

No idea how’s posting in all of these because they’re not signing but here we go.

Off the cuff read they give here which feels pretty clean, typically like when metaphors are used because it’s showing a freeflow of thought.

Okay the discussion Cape has with them here is based on situational shit, aka: “Jake might’ve randed wolf for ANOTHER time which might make him disgruntled wolf.” Which is a pretty deep thought process which is hard for wolves to fake or possibly come off the cuff with.

I’m kind of finished with trying to quote I’m running out of time but I skimmed his iso.

Overall the main thing I’m seeing with the Franks slot is that they are squaring up to EVERYONE which feels like what Zone was doing during RailGun. Just asking and answering to everyone that he’s seeing coming across the game.
So figuring they’re just town here.

• Brad

going to add my 2 cents to current conversation

this type of discussion is inherently pro-mafia since it involves several layers of assumptions
it’s better to have the slot flex its merits through other means

hey-

@franks29thbirthday

Who’s posting in most of your iso?

• Brad