Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

playing on this hellsite is like coming home to your parents house for Christmas and you sleep in your bed for nostalgia’s sake

but someone took a fat dump in your bed and you didn’t realize before you got in

1 Like

I am trying to explain what I think and why I think it and it feels like you’ve turned a blind eye every time
of course i’m frustrated when all I ever wanted was to just talk and I’m not getting the chance

-Riv

no

The reason I say it’s bad is more because of the fact the logic isn’t “don’t shoot Cheese because they are Town”
It’s “Don’t shoot Cheese because they could possibly be Town and might then shoot me without hesitation”
Those are fairly distinct and while the reach the same conclusion of “shooting 2 town is bad” the logic to get there is very different. I would say that advocating to not shoot someone on the chance of them being Town isn’t good logic.

-LP

Okay, so, like… do it then?

-c

Idk I think the interaction between g&c and SoS has some kind of AI stuff in it but I’m too tired to think more
I’d like to actually take a step back and look at their macros to gain a better perspective but it’s gonna have to wait till I have time tomorrow as I said before
This is mostly just a reminder to myself to look at it and also to poke Wazza about it
-ww

okay one that’s not even what you accused us of

two the second post was not townreading jake it was expressing hesitance with my scumread that i still held and continued to hold

~nova

thank you seth in a wig and Groucho Marx glasses I agree 100%

Difference is that if town!cheese shoots me, they die, and that’s bad because it’s a town death since they die for misshooting
I don’t see why that’s bad logic
-ww

wait do you genuinely not know?

-Riv

firstly I don’t see what your first point is considering my whole point is your progression and sudden switch from Dota to jake felt bad which I think those posts explain adequately enough why I think that

secondly if you think those posts are in his town range why are you wolfreading him then

what’s the point

Am I supposed to?

-c

it was you who took the dump last christmas and left it there

-g

I feel like I’ve said this to like more than half of the wolfreads I’ve seen on slots this game

I shitted in your house arctic

I shidded in the chimney

2 Likes

Is it just me or does the misspelt pokemon hydra have a little too much read coordination between its heads
Or have I only been talking to one head this whole time??

-ww

You know what rhymes with heart arctic :two_hearts::heart::heart:

I sharted

1 Like

well yeah I’m pretty sure I’ve said it before multiple times
the tldr is you do still know me personally very well and what makes me tick
you’ve pocketed me very very well before and clearly know how to do it
we just came off a game where i townread you right pretty quickly, not a stretch for me to think you could imitate that here
if I haven’t said at least the gist of this before then my memory is even worse than i thought

yes, that’s what I’m trying to do now

btw why did you veto a shot on us earlier

you must have had some kind of read on us right?

-g