Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

u can do it tomorrow queen

anyways I’m fine with a general PoE of Dota/Jake/Cheese/Kiiruma for my next few shots

im sorry

-cape

is there any way to like, see all the posts from an individual in this thread?

-cape

never mind I figured it out immediately LMAO

-cape

thanks for basically making a whole ramble that basically means nothing. It helps me find mafia easier

-cape

1 Like

It’s Zwellos

I think Zwellos knows that we are town but are trying to hedge around it to try and hid that fact

I think Zwellos’ suspicion on HoodHeroes just looks like big OMGUS when I just kinda flat out agree with what I see what the HoodHeroes are saying and the suspicion is obviously forced. Like I think Zwellos is being a bit too aggressive and showing their hands along with this aggression.

-cape

1 Like

what do you think of the big fat case I made for them being town

the second I thought “all of the wolves in the PoE need to hop on the same villager in the PoE” you come barrelling out of the gate with a zwellos wolfread

babes it’s prophetic :monkey_face::heart::monkey_face:

This feels genuine to me the way omg flip flops

I believe this is brad talking?

-cape

it’s a fake readslist

also it’s Illwei

also get ratiod

1 Like

thats a hilarious series of events

bestie if you were a model you would have just faceplanted onto the catwalk like that girl that got tonya harding’d :banana::lips::monkey:

Screenshot 2022-03-01 183307
ngl I have a lot to catch up on and I am in the process of doing so.

I see you communicating with Zwellos a lot, then you called them town, I don’t see a big fat case for them being town that you are implying there to be. I think I see it looking at the back and forths that you and Zwellos are having, but what I said stands.

I also didn’t like Zwellos light heartedly posting, then literally going into a huge abrupt shift into seriousness.

-cape

lol i might be at zwei villager now

~nova

based

this post and the next one are the TLDR versions of my case

I can explain in more detail before I go to bed

explain whats wrong with my read? overdefend your buddy much?

bro you do realize that gghana is town right

he’s town