Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

I’ve been mostly reading Seth I haven’t been reading LP at all but that’s mainly because I’ve only played a few games with Point, which is tough for me to tell anything on him, also doesn’t help I haven’t been on when he’s been on yet.

• Brad

I have played zero times with LP but their nteraction with me reads like someone who probably knows how to village decently well but has a weaker wolf game
-ww

He does post well as town, have seen it in the Syndicate games.

• Brad
1 Like

Because they hit the checklist of doing villager things as BBB pointed out, but I also think they’re just following a “how to push wolf agenda but still look like town” guide

-ww

1 Like

Doing towny things does not mean they’re town if they also do wolfy things
And I think the wolfy things outweigh the towny things but they’re trying to leverage what they know they do as villager but also made the mistake of TMI’ing me as town and now are stuck pushing me as lockwolf
Like they’re literally stuck scumreading me

-ww

1 Like

I acknowledge they’ve done some things that look towny but overall they’re wolfing
They say everything I’ve done has been wolfy and is to either push agenda or to TMI a slot that I haven’t even been that interested in aside from the overarching worry that clonedcheese always reads me incorrectly (which was about clonedcheese specifically and not cape)
See the difference?
-ww

I am considerably less worried that the cheese slot would shoot me since I don’t think Cape thinks I’m scum, so that’s off the table for now

This is also why I said I thought it was pointless to mention that so early in the game but I guess I caught a wolf from it so that worked out anyway

-ww

1 Like

Illwei was discussing something about that when I came back earlier but it was about them townreading us? I need to ask Illwei next time we’re discussing things.

• Brad

About the cheese slot? Think I saw the post but it didn’t stick in my memory
So I’d also like to hear illwei’s thoughts on it when she’s back

-ww

BBB is obviously towncore

G&C is townread
omg is townread

Cheese is townlean
SOS is nulltown

Zwelious is woofer

Think this is where I’m at right now

I’ve read nothing from S&K or theThethe so I don’t have an opinion on them

I kinda also want to put frank at townlean but I want to check something first

I am not locking my reads into towncore this time unless they have the gun
I know my reads have been pretty terrible in my latest games and it’s likely I’d make a mistake and lock a wolf as town, so even if I veto a shot for the day I am not vetoing it permanently unless I see good reason for it
And my word means nothing if I’m not the one holding the gun anyway

-ww

1 Like

Also I know I missed a slot but tbh I have no idea who it is

Wait no I didn’t miss a slot, my readlist is actually just horrible because I’m missing a scum slot

F

-ww

1 Like

Cool so I’ve already proved I’m townreading a wolf slot somewhere

Maybe I should focus on association reading instead to make sure I actually get at least 4 in the PoE

-ww

Gonna ask Wazza to give an opinion when she’s caught up too, for comparison

-ww

Get a flip first tbh then association reads.

• Brad
1 Like

Wolf flip**

Yeah but I meant more like, if I scumread someone but can’t realistically see them being a wolf with anyone else, then the read is probably wrong lol

Also I did forget a slot, I completely overlooked 2w1h because I never saw any of Kii’s posts except that he went off to play tabletop simulator so I’ve just seen nothing AI and forgot he existed

I guess he defaults to PoE till I see something

-ww

Might not have that policy because I have 0 clue how to find w/w interactions and team stuff.

I suck.

• Brad

The very bad thing about my readlist is that Zwelious, thethethe, and Sonic&Knuckles all have LHF potential and 2wolves is just not memorable

I kind of doubt that’s the entire wolf team unless we have a repeat of Railgun

Will read those slots more thoroughly tonight and give feedback

-ww

Usually my association reads are better than my individual reads lol
So I have the opposite problem

-ww

1 Like