Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

anyway i’m out for another hour then i can finish catching up

i saw some people mentioning how themselves or others are deliberately tanking their games just to get the shot… and… sigh

i don’t need to explain why this is a terrible way of playing. you are basically letting someone else get mislynched just so you can get the gun. please stop

-gold

2 Likes

and you also let wolves do the same thing and freely go UTR

Did you not read my reasoning on why I think Z is a wolf
I’m not being confbiased. I literally do NOT think it’s out of wolf range and I interacted with them in a situation where their responses were quick and panicky and they just omgused me. As town they should NOT be worried about getting shot because they will end up with the gun and can shoot me in turn if that’s what they believe. Instead they just focused on insisting they aren’t scum, I am.
See the difference?

-ww

later on, zwei decided that their reasons for wolfreading you was because of a misunderstanding with the setup

I’d understand wolfreading them for dropping their push suddenly but this feels like you not understanding their reasons

(In fact it’s the main questionable thing I have from their slot)

How does it not make sense to you if you’re telling me it comes from a villager

-ww

No, it went on beyond that
They overexplained and that’s what pinged me

-ww

1 Like

It wasn’t consistent reasoning
There are holes in their logic

-ww

do you actually think that villagers always play in a perfectly logical way

they don’t

however I think from the perspective of the type of player I imagine zwei to be I think the posts makes sense

where exactly

the reasoning seemed sound from their perspective, the only main questionable thing was them deciding not to push you suddenly

HoodHeroes is basically locktown and I will not be shooting them should the gun fall into my hands no matter what.
I’ve agreed with a lot of what they’ve said and overall they’ve said some things I already feel myself.

Lol/Dota have W equity to put it mildly.
So does Seth slot.

Our reasoning may be different but overall I’m feeling comfortable to be agreeing with them on this.

Yeah this is probably why they gave you the gun
Try to get townread and convince you I’m scum instead by way of convincing you that they’re town

They made up new reasons for scumreading me by saying I’m pushing them by throwing around buzzwords

That’s a dumb argument with weak reasoning and it doesn’t hold up to what I expect of the slot

Seth doesn’t hold up to what I expect from him as town and he literally just wolfed against me

LP I have no experience with but their entire case on me is hedgy at best and agenda at worst

-ww

I can’t quote multiple posts from mobile but I’ll give you a very long case tonight if you want me to explain every single post in their progression that lacks a logical progression

-ww

can you link this

i discussed this with their slot and it never came up

The thing is that I don’t think it was wolfy on its own that they decided not to push me

It’s that they fudged their read on me and then went back to pushing me again because they got stuck

-ww

Yeah lemme see where it is cause i think I bookmarked it

im awake

min

the thing that sucks abt this game is I cant keep up or go back to where I was without spending effort because of ghana :sob:

i ignored the argument that happened between you two since it seemed like just mudslinging atp and I wanted the stuff from the horses mouth directly

Agreed.
I don’t think this is an AI take on your slot but I wanted to add on to this (In a NAI way too)

I think that there’s many ways to play the game. Some people may solve by forming a towncore and therefore having layers of PoE, others may hyperfixate on a wolf read or two and go hard there. Nothing is particularly right or wrong, sure, a balance is good and all… but we can make things good by just everyone doing what you do best.

Don’t intentionally tank slots to give yourself power. It’s like saying ‘If I kill the PR in a game, I can become a PR so that’s good’ like, no… there’s a confirmed townie and although there’s so much speculation that can be had to why Min/GGhana were given the weapon instead we’re all just doing our own things. As if it doesn’t matter to yall and you don’t think it means anything?

ama

min

you just asked me to shoot you