Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

Look nerd I did it earlier, I did also say early on and multiple other times I want people just to be able to read me so I don’t have pressure. So I’m taking it back

I spiritually would shoot lol/dota and then Seth/LP.
I do not want to actually do so

This is where I noticed it and called it out

Then their response:

And then

Like read this and tell me it’s towny with a serious face

Anyway I think that’s the entire chain of posts I thought was relevant so have at it

1 Like

I figured out how to quote all of that without the draft getting deleted finally

-ww

Btw I’m linking this post to Wazza in case she reaches a different conclusion and wants to comment on it
-ww

1 Like

I think the only really questionable thing to me is the fact it seems like the backpedaled from thinking that you were town from the post itself, to them misunderstanding the setup

@Zwelious when you get back could you confirm 100% why you weren’t wolfreading hoodheroes anymore?

1 Like

No, they said I’m the one who misunderstood the setup (which is correct) and that it’s NAI (which is also correct)
But that post I asked for opinions on, it did seem like they read me as town and then called me null but jumped to scumreading me directly because I kept grilling them about it
Like they were just scrambling for reasons to justify what they said but had some weird inconsistencies due to panicking
But yeah, I’d like to hear their response anyway
-ww

1 Like

Let me ask you instead, do you think I’m wolfy for continuing to push their slot with bad reasoning, or what’s your opinion? Because I saw I was in your shot list already so I’m wondering why.
-ww

1 Like

neutral

leaning towards town but that means I’m mis clearing someone

Wtf is your shotlist atm anyway?

my lower PoE is probably Jake/Cheese

I can probably swap out cheese for someone else but I don’t really feel like anyone else except maybe Dotaslot is a hit but I won’t be surprised at all if they flip town

1 Like

Oh I thought you were the one who said cheese got derp cleared lol
-ww

Overall I feel like your PoE is alright.
I think you’re misclearing Zwelious but that’s my own bias and reasoning at play
Other than that, honestly I’m surprised to agree so much

1 Like

if Dotaslot had Emilia in it I would townclear them 100%

and I’m tempted to anyways

I could very realistically see myself misclearing frank
Maybe I should iso them tonight too
-ww

1 Like

I haven’t cleared them but I just haven’t read all that much from them
-ww

They’re in my outer PoE sorta

I have to look at thethethe and cheese closely tonight since they’ve been in my priority list anyway for today
Will give an opinion when I do
-ww

I also want to reexamine G&C but either way I don’t think I’d shoot there today when there are actively more wolfy slots than theirs
So it’s lower priority
-ww

SoS kind of also low priority
I’m fairly neutral on them, think I said nulltown before, so I don’t have much of an opinion but am less interested in solving them rn than other slots because I think they are capable of making themselves more obvious later
-ww