Is There any way that Pronouns Could be put next to the name?

that’s also why I haven’t voted yet nya

1 Like

at the very least users could ask mods to just give them a custom title thats their pronouns plus whatever title they were using, i doubt that would be too much of a problem

1 Like

I’m waiting to see if it’s gonna be optional

1 Like

It being optional would mean we have to do it as a plugin which is significantly more effort, but if the masses really do want it we can make it happen

Edit: it would be optional

4 Likes

hmm rip

I do think it would be smart to have it optional though, for a multitude of reasons. So yeah.

If we add pronouns in a post header it would be optional

I feel like even just for IRL Safety reasons some people cant really publicly display their pronouns like that

6 Likes

Fwiw if anybody does want their pronouns after their title or under their username or whatever now, i can make it happen individually. Just contact me privately

You will not be able to edit it on your own tho

7 Likes

Wait does this mean i can get a she/her and it/its title that I can dual wield because I do bounce between the two and I believe that is confusing to some

2 Likes

I was just hopping between desktop and mobile and noticed that the title moves from beside the name to below. Idk if that changes how the poll should be setup (same line as title or above/below title)

Desktop:

Mobile:
Screenshot_20240801_180241

5 Likes

FoL admins realizing they have to work for 3 weeks on a new plugin just to entertain this goblin:

Untitled

9 Likes

Poll edited

Please revote ty!

3 Likes

the pronoun riddler

2 Likes

if you add it below the username do you squish it in that tiny empty space or do you make ever single post one line longer? i dislike both ideas (aesthetically)

pronouns after title seem better

pronouns before title sounds way better. overall the best, to me

so i’ll vote for “Yes - something else I will explain in a reply” if you put it before or after the title

if you wanna put it one line below the title i’d rather you count my vote for “No”

actually i will abstain from voting because it was mentioned it would take a lot of work and im not going to be doing any of that work and it wouldnt be fair of me tbh

Put “Yes - something else”. I would greatly like this feature, but I’m relatively ambivalent about where it’s placed. Maybe slight preference to before the title or below the name.

3 Likes

I agree that before title sounds better, but after also okay

2 Likes

I apologise if my lack of stable identity is upsetting to you

3 Likes

6 Likes

idk is insane you couldve just put “no” and been based

4 Likes

3 Likes