Jackal Returns - Day 8 (5/20) - TOWN WINS

You know if Jail really is the jackal the hottest of takes is that this is the recruit

1 Like

I haven’t reviewed Daeron’s slot recently enough to assert my own level of confidence, so I’ll acquiesce to your stance in the meantime. I do think they townread Bystander yesterday

If we also consider Hazard as a villager, and potentially Frost with less confidence, we have a sizeable trust circle.

The Recruits don’t know who the Jackal is, so we could have Icet led astray independent of Jail’s alignment, iirc.

Elixir should be easy to find at a glance if they’re town, I cautiously think.

Mostly due to their legitimate solving “look” of going after me. Now wolves can obviously go after people with actually fairly legitimate reasons I’ve done it myself I’ve looked at something I think is sus and go after it. But still going after me for the 3P thing and then the after-fact looked pretty nice.

Reads like these deteriorate over time though and I will say daeron has been quiet today, not a big deal at all but you know if an evil was super happy being townread then they’d probably slow it down a bit

1 Like

depends on my time

Lemon can be an early motivated evil, now that I’m considering it. Particularly if Daeron is good.

Their ISO has a lot of artificial substance, their sudden fixation on quoting roles from the OP came from nowhere, and despite presumably townreading Jail by the end of the day (no progression since (#838)), Lemon didn’t care about advocating for a better wagon by the time they left off yesterday. To add fuel unto the fire, they had no outward reaction to the events this morning.

I don’t see how this question was productive.

There’s a fifteen minute buffer, even if you’re busy.

Bionic (4): TheBlueElixir, IcetFeelsPain, Magnus, jail
jail (3): Jarek, Bionic, Phraze

Not Voting (11): beancat, Hazardwaste, Frostwolf103, Marluna, lemon, Apocryphal, lol, Daeron, Kelsier, Sayno, Eve

:point_right: town.

why did you vote jail at the time you did?

hello. we found mafia?

ok thx

VOTE: Apocryphal

well i found mafia so cease your worrying

1 Like

how 4 pople instantly jumped on one guy after struggling to make a wagon all day yesterday impresses me and makes me suspicious

if everyone can tell me a guy they dont want to kill i would appreciate it

tbe seems goodish jail seems bad

1 Like

hmm i should leave my vote on myself then leave for a day

VOTE: Bionic

I have never known you to self-vote, Bionic.

bionic is just lolcatting

It is pretty easy to spot when someone is pushing agenda