Jackal Returns - Day 8 (5/20) - TOWN WINS

the post I made suggesting you should’ve passed yourself off as having been intriuged about the setup was advice on what you should do next as scum not to get caught this early
basically its me saying “you could’ve said anything other than what you said and you’d have looked better than you do now”

Right sorry so there seems to be the misconception that I understand this apparently unwritten and un-spoken rule and that I in any way care that this rule exists. OOOOo we’re talking about mechanics in the game that are present right now ooooo

Wasn’t aware I was playing this kind of game

You’d think I’d care more about what I’m saying if I’m evil

well I mean yes
if you knew the “unwritten rule” (discussing 3ps early is scum indicative) then you wouldn’t have… discussed 3ps early…
so it’s only a strong read against people who don’t know, as scum, to avoid the trap of trying to solve 3ps

scum tend to look for 3ps because its easier for them to genuinely solve for 3ps rather than fake reads

I mean, I’m not exactly saying it’s where I’m going to look the opposite actually. I’m saying that I find the fact I have to deal with this obnoxious - and to elabourate it’s obnoxious because I like mechanics. So when the nice and spicy “mech proven” people show up later, they won’t be. It makes my game harder arbitrarily because they could be the big boogeyman.

I highly doubt everyone else has the same issue since everyone else actually knows how to play this game without mechanics.

I think this well of content has run it’s course but I think you’re probably one of the good ones for this. Hard to say because of the bullshit 3P but whatever I’m not interested in playing the paranoia game, you’re probably fine

ASSUMING this unwritten rule exists and it seems from how 3(?) people yourself included have reacted it apparently is I believe your interactions after the fact are you attempting to see where I’m going with this or see what I meant whatever.

Well whatever there’s 20 people. The chances of me being right by randomly saying I think you’re town are higher than if I randomly said you were evil.

i think you 2 are t/t

discussing 3p is sussy but thats when ur solely hunting for 3p and ignoring other evils which i dont believe jarek is doing

1 Like

it is also optimal to kill jackal early to reduce scum kp

Feels like it but I have no idea how I literally always walk into these “you can’t do that” landmines every game I’m in, it’s impressive there’s still any mines left to walk on

no point in considering 3ps poisoning mech clears right now. we have no mech clears and hunting 3ps is a waste of time
3ps only become relevant to hunt if we’re 1 away from eliminating 1 KP/N
group scum is target

therefore you 2 should vote should vote canping
watamenod

town jackal recruit is a backup for the kp which makes it incredibly difficult to remove
if we hang specifically the jackal town recruit today a very short discussion could be made on hunting the jackal because it’s much easier to find mechanically

Any evil is a good target in my opinion I’m not exactly upset if a jackal goes down. I actually would be dissapointed to see the coven recruit die though.

town jackal recruit has half the KP jackal has

we also dont have the resources to identity which evil is which role

I can see why 3P discussion is a toxic subject that people don’t like now

2 Likes

Lets all just agree that occams razor screw all the whack paranoia is the way to go

1 Like

let’s just evaluate how to best cut scum KP after our hang today, tomorrow
you said I should vote canping. why?

theyre suspicious…