Jackal Returns - Day 8 (5/20) - TOWN WINS

unfortunately that is not a strong enough case for me to vote them
could I introduce you to VOTE: TheBlueElixir whoms slot I believe could be solved rather quickly if pressured away from being completely undecisive and fencesitting?

sure

VOTE: theblueelixir

i dont have a strong reason on canping but their logs feel lifeless

i dont like their reaction here either

Playing on mobile data so there isnā€™t much room for preamble or extended discourse. I assert zero confidence, just getting on the board.
Jarek is town for how they focused on Bionic and then shifted focus to Eve ((#65) in particular taking the nuanced headless greeting that I associate with purity), Elixir, Kelsier and the like as signs that Jarekā€™s just doing their best and had a lot of motivation, this is (imo) town-indicative. Granted, w!Jarek typically has more motivation than v!Jarek, but he also hasnā€™t played Mafia in a while so itā€™s only a natural response.

(#181) Daeron is not Jackal or third-party aligned, but their insistence on suspecting Jarek purely from game theory (studying neutrals) doesnā€™t account for the target. Iā€™d be more surprised if Jarek didnā€™t start talking about neutrals first as town, since itā€™s the entire thing setting this game apart. Daeronā€™s refusal to consider a nuanced approach makes it impossible to brand this debate as V/V.

Icet is not Coven, because while itā€™s standard for evils to break up debates between two good players, Icetā€™s purely doing this because the first debate is statistically usually V/V, heā€™s saying this for that reason and he supported Jarekā€™s neutral-reading stance immediately, so.

no i think daeron and jarek are both town

Hi beancat
its how i (lilith) sign. I like it because its immediately noticeable, discreet, and, uh, i like serif font. my website project for college needed a defense for its typography and i leaned into serif haaaard. its technically more legible for some people. also less legible for others. i find it a bit easier to read personally but theyre my posts lol

1 Like

youre in this game??? hi magi

This is a forced exchange to appear immediately productive, and Iā€™ve grown used to Frost shining early focus and providing esoteric reasoning which others usually fail to consider, soā€¦ early flag.

This is when I realised Lemon voted Frost.

Frost and Lemon arenā€™t paired (defensive reaction at (#109) and (#115), and the latterā€™s in good graces.
Lemon and Canping likely arenā€™t paired, except as Jackal if one doesnā€™t know the other yet.

Blue voting Kelsier instead of focusing on the main events of either Bionic/Jarek/Daeron or Frost/Lemon/Canping is another flag.

Hi Eve! I decided on a whim to join a Mafia game because Iā€™ve only unilaterally played BotC for the last few months, thank ye.

twinning
i said fuck it we ball and now we r balling

1 Like

Kelsier (4): TheBlueElixir, lemon, Jarek, beancat
TheBlueElixir (3): Bionic, Daeron, IcetFeelsPain
bystander (1): Eve
Eve (1): Kelsier
Hazardwaste (1): Frostwolf103
Sayno (1): Canping
Canping (1): Sayno

Not Voting (8): bystander, Hazardwaste, Marluna, jail, Phraze, Apocryphal, Magnus, lol

In which case I wish you merry, good luck in enjoying the remainder of this game. This goes for Pandora as well, of course.

1 Like

this is why I exactly why I agreed with jail
magnus genuinely solving moment

I did account for it being Jarek, thatā€™s why I said I would have passed it off if his reaction was better

VOTE: Frost

This guy was Coven last time, I am pushing him to make some town/scum reads until I am satisfied heā€™s proven to be town.

3 Likes

Morning

morning hazardous wasteland

Morning Bionic Lego

1 Like

why is every post looking like a disaster

thereā€™s definitely at least 1 wolf in hazard & frost, their interaction is very awkward

I mean the dude is literally voting me cause i was evil last time

yeah but I was expecting some commentary around that rather than a copypasta of his message slightly edited