Jackal Returns - Day 8 (5/20) - TOWN WINS

I would not be surprised if im actually wrong on lemon somehow and it’s icet/marluna/jail

The way both icet and marluna cherrypicked my posts to make me look bad is eerily similar

Yes.

me and icet would make no sense. why would he ever not bus w!me lol

Yea no can do chief

Tbe and jarek sure but the other two are still gmhighly sus

you are literally tunneled

Well i did flag icet as not w/w with you d1 for not voting you and instead advocating for a rand

Albeit on a town

Well thats a tomorrow problem then

Off to slep i go

1 Like

Gn bean

Btw the way that bean posts still looks towny to me

The posting of their thoughts as they progress is indeed towny

You feel so wolfy it’s crazy

My reasoning for eve town is their pe claim is towny imo

I’m not sure if wazza believed my LO claim but coven believed it enough to out their coven Head (? Maybe this has no correlation whatsoever) which makes me believe they thought I saw 2 coven members in which eve wouldn’t have made that claim

Ok that feels weirdge that they outed the witch over enchanter but w/e

I think eve is good for their claim but because of how early I claimed it’s always possible they saw the witch dying and decided to tell the truth because it wouldn’t matter

If you read my thoughts on Wazza D3, we had the same initial thought.
(What if Wazza was enchanted)
But unlike you I haven’t immediately assumed and pinged everyone that Wazza is misregistered and being town.

you are tunneled on jail and icet only started pushing u today

if we follow your own logic then you are a member of the coven

what were your results yesterday

this is a villager

why is that never from a wolf. i get not agreeing he is lock mafia but that’s a stupid defense

bro claimed like 3 different roles then says he forgot to use his action? it sounds awfully convenient. jail is a liability at best but most likely town traitor or jackal