Jackal Returns - Day 8 (5/20) - TOWN WINS

well thats gg then congrats mafia on the free win lol

is it?

yeah unless they crosskill like 50 times or start hitting eachother town got no chance

Agreed

Hunter here.

Protected Daeron N1 ?like Jarek I was thinking Daeron was town during D1)
Jarek N2 (i was 50-50 between Jarek and Magnus, but it may wouldn’t have mattered anyway.
Protected TBE N3.

theblueelixir does not like this post

huge fan of this post

huge

o7

one of the most video game moments of all time

that makes this a 6v5 now

We might have a chancey if we can keep you alive.

Coven not attacking proven town probably means they don’t have an attack which can go thrpugh protectives.

1 Like

if we dont kill a wolf today jackal kinda has to cross kill to win
but id say most likely yeah

huge rip to jail being town i feel a little bad

Jail town :wowee:

Since D2, honestly…

1 Like

i mean cant tps still win this here?

I don’t know.
If lemon is really town, he wouldn’t survive the night to make one more trap, and it is quite easy to play around a Hunter.

VOTE: hazard

might make mayor live one more night probably, we need sponsor on someone who is townie even if we get wolf here

i mean if theres second trapper who can built and then protect mayor… Then isnt it would work

I mean i can trap him and he probably lives no?

Like a trap either heals him if he’s attacked and maybe kills the attacker

i kinda could save the game for town

beancat
hazard
icet
jarek - read v
marluna
lemon
apo - sheeping v
sayno - sheep v
eve - lean v
lol & I are tpow

leaves as poe:
beancat
hazard
icet
marluna
lemon

i could see this being correct. mostly because there are so many wolves only a few clears are needed to form the poe.

I think hazard on the jackal team because there was some solving that seemed legit. the low effort of lemon probably would make them town or coven. maybe coven recruit whos been discovered by the other coven. icet would probably be coven, leaving marluna as the jackal.

not that the difference between coven and jackal is particularly important for town purposes.

for every town that isnt me or lol, most other players youre reading are wolves, and most reads and abilities you see are faked. (11 ppl - lol, me, yourself, 3v5)