Jackal Returns - Day 8 (5/20) - TOWN WINS

whats even the play here trying to kill off coven since there’s less of em?

congrats u were correct :sob:

1 Like

VOTE: beancat

fuckin fuckin idk

i guess lesson of the day never underestimate how bad town can play

if we kill jackal kp goes down by one kill every other night, whereas killing coven has no effect on kp. Not sure if lowering kp is actually helpful though. If the coven recruit is the last surviving member of the coven, the jackal team basically has 2 kp.

i think youre right were pretty cooked here

meh i townread jail d1 so i feel good about myself regardless of this games outcome

on the premise we cant trust most abilities anyway (because there are a lot of wolves claiming abilities) coven non-killing roles dont really matter whether theyre picked off or not

VOTE: Marluna

not 100% theyre jackal but i think this is likely a hit after an iso skim. no real data in there. less reads are more votes, which allows marluna to claim it was for pressure or something. generally accused people in groups. votes icet for sheeping at one point, proceeding to do it themself without acknowleding the irony. Generally stayed utr. Nobody has cleared them but nobody has talked about them. Most intresting points were about mech (no redchecks are possible) and asking questions, but the answers never get analyzed.

(refering to jail and lemon)

im tunnelled btw

One of apo sayno is wolf

okay

VOTE: Marluna

i thought marluna was town d1 because she was talking about toes

VOTE: marluna

im wolf?

Whaaat da fuuuuq

I clearly cant play mafia

But like

This time I actually felt correct tho???

Sadness

still tho one of those tpows could be rec

@Sayno

1 Like

My brain tells me lemon but clearly we cant trust it

If ppl want me to vote marluna I will, waiting cause L-2

OH mb i thought its like on better tos 2

ok so the play here is mayor gets sponsored right?