I subscribe to the theory that town take the L for being L’ers

Who is claiming tp besides me?

Roles aren’t real

You’re not real

My name does mean of dubious authenticity

2 Likes

Anyway though

This is a game of all time

Also, despite having 2.5 (Icet is like, 50% good vibes from yesterday 50% "damn people be suspecting them now) people I think are town, my brain simply does not like the Marluna wagon

But I don’t really know where to go from here either

@TheBlueElixir @lol can you guys organize TP

I just realized no poisoner as Jarek wasn’t rbed

Better to organize now then to let them claim they were on someone else later

I can claim as well if thats helpful

AAAAAAA i just finished my final intern presentation

Poggers

I could see that just as well as marluna

ill pick some posts out from her iso, particularly of having to do with now dead players.

Summary

jail has a one line response. not sure if beancat replies to the response or not, but definitely nothing in depth (hard to pull much from a one liner though)
beancat does case jail but the case is that they have nothing substantial in their iso, for a long time.

(theres six)

progression seems pretty steady, no changes feel unwarranted or unexplained. Not a lot of re-eval, which should have happened but most players this game id say are similarly victims. More wolfreads than townreads, but thats also not super uncommon this game. A few town members are wolfread. Not alot of interaction with wazza directly but does strongly promote clearing them(though not strongly pushing for another wagon it seems). That being said I can imagine this a wolf, theres no posts in here that I read and thought ‘that has to be a villager’ or felt particularly genuine. Did appear to do some solving and productivity, but besides paranoia and the case on jail there is nothing too deep.

I think they’re a wolf but I also think that literally everyone who randed town this game looks that way and it’s just like whatever atp

mightve not rb’d jarek bc maybe enchanter thought they could handle it

we have an oracle claim (hazard) hunter claim (?) trapper claim (lemon)

trapper should stay on me because the altnerative is to be on nobody. oracle should be on mayor (dont accept ‘was on mayor last night’ as an excuse because they didnt know a mayor was in play at that time but jarek and I were basically confirmed town and had our roles outted)

not sure if we have other tps but they should go to lol or jarek bc lemon’s trap cant be roleblocked.

1 Like

If hazard is on lol other unclaimed TPs should go on Jarek so we ensure none of you 3 die

1 Like

There’s 0 excuse for you dying tn with the trap untriggered

Not accepting the irony, because they aren’t any.
Most of my votes were after someone gave a sounding argument, which I agreed. (Sorry to say, I am really bad at making reads on my own, that’s why you never see me posting readlists at all. I’m better at seeing patterns, but when the only flipped wolf, only gave info on people I was already thinking they were town, it is hard to bring anything new to the table.)
D1 I agrred Daeron.
D2 I agreed Frost’ argument on lemon.
(one of them was coven, stone me, but at that time most people thought Daeron being town as well.)
I was thinking lemon was scum and jail town since D2. (end of d2 lemon wagon was already over, when I voted Bionic, so a jail exe wouldn’t go through.)
D3 we had mechanica info, what pressure vote you are talking about?

(Man, I hate protective roles… and I got one of the worst ones to boot…If I make myself obvious scum will kill me, but If I am utr… you see the results here.)