Jackal Returns - Day 8 (5/20) - TOWN WINS

Anyway though

I must sleep tbh

Beancat said ā€œfirstā€ in their entrance six hours ago.

1 Like

Wow the standard is low to be unpaired lol

Anyway, what do you mean with ā€œmaybe jackal but one doesnā€™t know the other yetā€

Donā€™t jackals all know each other and their roles but have no chat between themselves?

Also i suddenly had the thought of i was in a mafia game at a bus stop soooo iā€™ll vote mafia now and be called out for bussing

ahhh only the recruits know each other but they donā€™t know the head jackal

yeah iā€™m gonna have to keep rereading the op lmao

1 Like

Oh boy oh boy

Iā€™m about to do something so original that this forum has never seen

1 Like

(I havenā€™t seen it so it didnā€™t happen)

Just for you:
second.
(Although second is always forgotten)

2 Likes

3 | Eve | Voters: Bionic, Kelsier, bystander

one of these contain a wolf gg ez

zenons law top tier

And iā€™m already voting Kelsier umā€¦

I caught the wolf gg ez

omg how

also others likely wonā€™t so it will still pain me

w!Frost doesnā€™t act like such towards prearranged theatre in my reckoning, Canping challenging you to provide a defensive shield over Frost codifies that stance.

You drew a lot of attention to the fact you were unaware that Jackals didnā€™t completely know each other, which could be performative irrespective of your faction ties. Noted.

wow iā€™m already caught up

Is there a postcap is this a light game? feels like it tbh

I guess this could be like a mafia scum type environment where people post max 20 times in a weeks time

who?

also i think iā€™d forget if jackals donā€™t know each other completely regardless even if i was a jackal myself because this op is a goddamn bible verse

like holy

1 Like

Thereā€™s a post minimum per each day phase. There is no post cap (in this specific game) from what I saw, although I could have overlooked such.

Itā€™s past midnight in the states. Activity will pick up.

1 Like

I didnā€™t see a postcap and iā€™ve read this op a good couple times soooooo Blessed

1 Like

Itā€™s a forum game rule, linked in the global rules, so donā€™t blame yourself for missing it; you werenā€™t looking for it in the first place.

Donā€™t worry about the postcap, either. Youā€™ve already met it, although donā€™t take that as allowance to disappear forever now.

i think you meant post min lol

I donā€™t plan on disappearing soooo iā€™ll be here, thoughts on the game currently?

1 Like

i read the analysisā€™s you made but just general thoughts from you would be more my taste

I incredibly feel like i almost dont remember how to do reads the way i used to so im going to work with some things that pinged me

this post felt ai when i first read it(which lead me to liking daeronā€™s pointing it out) but post-daeron/jarek conversation rereading this seems like the normal d1 floundering of a player whos too mech oriented

i dont know if ive heard the 3p rule before but it makes sense. I donā€™t like Jarekā€™s reaction

Summary

I think its defensive over what started a relatively minor post that was more self deprecating than focused on 3ps. The 3p also doesnt apply well because he was talking about not focusing on them but it takes jarek a few to figure out why hes catching shade

I also didnt like this because it says ā€˜cant blame meā€™/ā€˜its not about meā€™/ā€˜dont read into itā€™ even though daeron has a good reason to say this i dont like how its said i think its wolfy
that being said their definitely pushing chat foward which is good but i dont want to give points for it because i dont think itd be hard as a wolf and its part of whats inspiring me to put in a little more and im petty

2 Likes