Jackal Returns - Day 8 (5/20) - TOWN WINS

i wrote that like two hours ago but i hopped on a call

1 Like

icet saying that jarek/daeron felt t/t also pinged me because i thought it was quick but the interaction wasnt awkward so i think i see where it comes from but i think its a very quick fire

that is a face i see i my nightmares

in my*

i mean to quote or reply to the posts with Daeronā€™s avatar in them i just messed it up lol

oh wait abbi is on this site aswell iā€™m not original for using zenons law

Sad

magnus said something i thought was insightful

i thought reading into pairing reads like this early was towny because it had not crossed my mind at all and i think its clever and solvy

i do think this read is out of left field though(as in i disagree, having seen nothing compelling for that, not as in its wolfy) and id like to know where it comes from

i didnt know about that statistic thats interesting. do you know what numbers look like for this sort of thing

in my defence the jarek/daeron interaction hadnt happened yet but yeah whatever happened with the others didnt really hold my attention

2 Likes

oh i thought for a second you didnt like the zerg rip

whats zenons law

Oh shit hold on i am original also no i donā€™t know what zerg is

i guess it makes sense that it would be a quick fire because its still early but i didnt like it

Itā€™s kind of a meme tbh

But the law goes, the first person to have 3 votes is likely to either be mafia or if town one of the voters is mafia

So Voted + 3 Voters is a total of 4 people, and one of them is a wolf based on likelihood of Abbi read in champs games i think

was a 70% ish accuracy rate only being beaten because of there being 2 mafia not one or town cross posted when voting

1 Like

someone else mentioned it and i remember there being some kind of rule when mafia player mentions three players theres usually one mafia in it but in hindsight that cant be whats being talked about because it was someone analyzing a wagon

zerg is a starcraft 2 thing

completely irrelevant (really) but i may have been at three votes first

i canā€™t quote help idk how

but anyway that thought i didnā€™t see before from magnus " Icet is not Coven, because while itā€™s standard for evils to break up debates between two good players, Icetā€™s purely doing this because the first debate is statistically usually V/V, heā€™s saying this for that reason and he supported Jarekā€™s neutral-reading stance immediately, so."

isnā€™t good imo

you werenā€™t, Eve was

you can double check lol

1 Like

iirc the debate was kind of ending when icet made the claim but lemme go check that

Thatā€™s called rule of 3

itā€™s a really old tell for noob mafia players though

last time i played mafia that rule terrified me because i kept trying to avoid it and i kept failing or forcing reads

You can be my first townread

Good job