Jackal Returns - Day 8 (5/20) - TOWN WINS

uhhh just stack everyone on jarek/TBE/me lol

1 Like

Good morning yall

I think hazard is Jackal and marluna is fecruo

ā€¦fecruo?

If people need me to claim I will, although my preference is to do it first thing tomorrow for wifom on night action targets if im not gettinf choppd

Marluna (3): TheBlueElixir, lol, IcetFeelsPain
beancat (1): Jarek
lemon (1): Hazardwaste

Not Voting (6): beancat, Marluna, lemon, Apocryphal, Sayno, Eve

Uh oh

so you spent the game not making reads and instead just agreeing with other peopleā€™s. there a fine line between sheeping and agreeing with little comment.

also the last comment edges on admitting to trying to be utr which is not a towny mindset

no + the fact youre saying it makes the comment wolfy

where does this come from. why roleblock the dying person. if theres no roleblocker you would stop the attacker

she couldve used that to claim any tp or just leave it. not a good hint

reaching for straws here

marluna more likely jackal aligned as there isnt a decent resistance to this wagon when the kill couldve been differed to beancat if coven wanted

if these two are indeed jackal its probably the other way around, where hazard just deduced marluna was jackal, but im not sure

i dont think theres any potential for town to cfd at this point, its really only the evils who can do something like that now, but fwiw i do think marluna is a hit

i did have a dream last night marluna flipped v but i woke up and surely this time theyll flip w

My fuckckcing internet has been wack for the last hour Hello hi everyone I thought I should probably play the game

how do i keep either being late or not making eod

Poor time management

Oh neat people

looks like chat was just summoned

i got home like a hour ago ish

I shall not get my way today it seems

uhhhh idk static dyhn

wagon*