Jackal Returns - Day 8 (5/20) - TOWN WINS

phone at 20% gotta go cya

1 Like

I presume you started typing your message before Elixir posted his last.

I have a penchant for the psychoanalytical, thatā€™s a reasonable observation. I personally have fun imagining what I would do with different alignments, and ascribing my thoughts to explain othersā€™ behaviours.

Good mornin did anyone make a list of leans like in fam4?

Whats 3ps

Third parties. This just means the Jackal (basically a serial killer) and their two recruits.
I havenā€™t seen a summarised readlist yet, no. I donā€™t even think everyoneā€™s said hi yet.

Ah gotcha

I canā€™t find it in the OP, but unless it changed from last time, Town Power/Town Killing canā€™t be recruited. Which is important because it means night kills can be tracked, if required.

Itā€™s in the Jackalā€™s RC
It doesnā€™t exclude Town killing, though.

1 Like

Thank you. I was thinking back to the previous Jackal game.

UNVOTE

UNVOTE

Whats ai i saw it on a few posts here

Alignment indicative. It refers to behaviour or posting which relates or betrays their own alignment. The inverse is ā€œNAIā€, meaning the opposite.

Quite the contrary, I wanted ppl to interact with it and at the time of posting I was lacking English

This was the english i was looking for, hence why my thoughts are currently daeron light V

refusing to not claim is not wolf ai but uhh

arent there a set amount of citizens isnt like tos meta for cits to claim or am i dumb

1 Like

Also im done work yall

ama we stone

can we threadspew magnus chat

1 Like

Bystanders posts before this havent looked frozen imo

are u town @bystander

What do you mean by this?

1 Like