Jackal Returns - Day 8 (5/20) - TOWN WINS

Common town aren’t VT, the Town Power roles are powerful enough that outing them by process of elimination isn’t worthwhile, and a town-role is still a Jackal recruit so mech confirmation doesn’t mean much.

1 Like

yeahhh i just realized this game is a lot different than i expected somehow guhhh theres not actual cits

1 Like

Jail’s impulses to corroborate statements, create a readlist and focus attention onto peculiar slots is a town-led impulse, even if I think it’s possible he’s focusing on Jarek a little too intensely. Maybe it’s right, though. I don’t endorse it currently, though.

Hi! No!

3 Likes

This might not be town indicative, but it’s highly individually respectable nonetheless.

1 Like

this sounds like youre trying to hard and i will grasp at this joke post by saying it was likely made by a mafia wolf for the contents inside of it, the word ‘straw’ likely being a reference to the famous folklore tale about the 3 pigs where 2 of them build houses out of inferior materials, namely wood and STRAW, the wolf being able to blow past both of them.

1 Like

why is he grasping at STRAW? only wolves grasp at straw, because there are is a dumb pig inside

i don’t like olives, jalapenos or pineapples or ranch

so id be eating the crust like a slice of bread after i slide all the ingredients off
2/10?

1 Like

not like i like the bread, i just find the convenience nice that i can throw everything away without thinking. if this had cheese i would put 1/10 since i’d feel sorry about wasting cheese

1 Like

yeah it’s generally wolf indicative

this is a good point though it’s better to treat it as a 2 evil faction game and just put everyone under the same blanket not thinking about 3ps
essentially the evil townie and evil wolf know eachother so the only difference is they will not be able to communicate. the mafia wants to kill them also so its basically a 3rd faction except u cant use interactions that well to determine v/v w/w that well

Yeah i was confused on that part

2 Likes

she says, as she proceeds to say nothing

1 Like

ur mom is poggers

i paln to do this unless im really bored

i kinda didn’t see this part but did on reread lol

1 Like

villager

Am i bold to think magnus could be a wolf, maybe

also ftr i’m not really going to be jackal hunting since coven kind of solve that problem for us most of time since they have to search for the jackal and kill the recruit between them

After that town and normal jackal if we’re lucky could be killed by other causes

Maybe later but definitely not d1 will i be jackal hunting unless i see like someone softing jackal head heavily to another person

i broke my promise which wasn’t really a promise but yeah

Phone at 9% with no access to a charger is pretty fun

so like maybe you hear from me again in 6hours ish

goodbye

Can you at least answer my question?

what the individual toes are called?

Are pinky toe and little toe both used in english?