Jackal Returns - Day 8 (5/20) - TOWN WINS

Good morning

Iā€™m pretty sure either or would get the point across and preference would come down to dialect

what about the other toes?

The big one is called the big toe but I dont think theres any other names like there are for fingers

(yeah, I was quite sure big toe is a thing)

Back to game relevant questions:
If you would have a ranking scale from little toe to big toe, where you put your own role?

Marluna has crossed the line from innocently distracted to relying on that factor as a crosspiece for conversation. Also rolefishing.

oh so now weā€™re playing guess who :sob:

100 percent correct.

Also do you have the names of other toes besides big toe and little toe?

Dont you play guess who with only yes/no questions?

I know the latin terms. You can also look it up in a snap.

Yes???

At least, thatā€™s always how Iā€™ve referred to it

I tried.
But I donā€™t want to believe english people call their second and fourth toes as index toes and ring toes.

It just sounds dumb.

Real tbh

Iā€™m dying of having been woken up earlier than I normally wake up by my dog

Its not proving anything, i am just refusing to claim. They asked for my alignment as in Town support or investigative, town power etc. Not ā€œ are you town, coven or jackalā€

I am indeed town here

But I am not being weird just because i dont say i am town or saying refusing that which all people would say the same here (would claim town when asked, which is not helping and may have been said to be just said something and then vanishing for good). In fact i find it awkward from sayno to instant alignment push.

I wanted to check their reaction to produce reads about and also to engage them in conversation and voted against them out of nowhere.

Also, seeing my name thrown around because I arrived late and couldnā€™t contribute during a portion of the game where it is generally always Deadā„¢ is something

But also nya

1 Like

Welcome to the club

Eh, Iā€™m used to being scumread tbh

1 Like

I mean this time timezones are much better compared to virtious. we were scumreaded there too haha

1 Like

Better for me*