Jackal Returns - Day 8 (5/20) - TOWN WINS

@Bionic @Daeron @IcetFeelsPain

why vote theblueelixer?

this was definitely weird

mmmm

i had to check if we were already on bystander. we are. awesome

magnus comes out looking good though

i hate zenon’s law it’s literally not a law that’s not how statistics works zenon’s law is like insisting that 2d6 always rolls a 7

BASED

i’m all caught up now

Two things I don’t like as shown above, are the response to Sayno for not revealing alignment and interpreting as if Sayno is asking for role instead. Even if that suggests that Sayno does that often to Canping specifically then this may be awkward interaction and it does not look well.

This can be A: Jackal recruit finding the head of Jackal / signalling etc etc
or B: Something something mechnical I am not disclosing what it is, and I don’t believe the deduction is correct, mainly Canping suggesting to Sayno if the claim is to be believed as Canping seemingly trusts Sayno’s word for it.

For the sake of my interpretation, I do not know Canping is referring to roles ( I mentioned this earlier on this post ) as this is a thing between them

My reaction is I find awkward interaction not a good sign and asks to be pressured, scum lean.

I’m sheeping daeron

Hater

Zenon Law top tier

VOTE: bystander

zenon’s law more like zenon’s hoax

bro i was just making accusing to get his reaction, nothing to be suspicious. He is the only one i know here thats why im pushing him to just see his reaction

if it means like that, chilling here

i don’t do it just to get townread, i do think hydras are a good d1-d2 lynch, having something to do early game is way more fun!

Zenon’s law is funni

Literally rand in terms of accuracy, but funni

canping not coven with eve probably

The vibe of the day for me is dying of distractedness

:thinking:

i have trouble generating content early and having a reliable good push helps with that

Maybe for jarek but given the history here and my previously stated opposition to analysing things spawned from real out of game emotion iiiii would be careful around it at the very least to avoid once again following the path of every eve game so far. It would be nice to keep the peace (for once) and who knows, maybe that would be more productive than getting into fights for no reason

How strange! Usually my posts when quoted strip any font tags. Not sure why it wouldn’t for you

hater

1 Like

not too fond of daeron’s posts

GOD they need to fix the quote bug. it tries to both use > as quotes as well as quote tags and it gets confused

UNVOTE