Jackal Returns - Day 8 (5/20) - TOWN WINS

The sheer level of disconnect I have right now is very much cringe

But it mostly is because I’ve been distracted by FFXIV

The two frost posts I see right here feel town

I have better votes right now but I will swing round to it if I see their attempts to not just do the same thing are low-effort. That message I wrote was to get them to do something that isn’t just death tunelling a hydra to death

1 Like

Kelsier is not as different like on Eve, who else are you referring to?

uh bionic?

I think. this is best left behind for now.

1 Like

nah id win, hopefully not gona die in the like first night or day

Nonetheless I have generated more content for this game D1 than anyone else so far so I’m going to die N1 because that’s how it goes

Generally speaking

Obviously then, if you don’t die tonight, then you’re a wolf /jk

Uh yeah you did, finds out while ISOing Bystander.

Eve (4): Bionic, Kelsier, bystander, Canping

Begrudingly, this is town lean. Its only a hardclear with claim being confirmed, but I am getting sidetracked why I am townreading Bystander.

Vibes are different with Eve, you see the positive vibes from quote of Eve and dismisses Bionic’s RVS right after, it is consistent. It’s a small detail regarding good vibes is legit reason to her townreads.

I am taking your word for it, but are you certain this does not open up discussion regarding Bionic and Jarek?

(I think when I quote your message, it will also changes my font even then I dont type in commands for fonts you quoted with, strange)

frost town

i’m looking at the game now

hi

pandora time

i know. The thing is sayno wasn’t asking for faction but town investigstive, town power, town protective, etc. they’ve meant that with alignment as in sub alignment from tos2.

Kelsier (3): lemon, Jarek, beancat
TheBlueElixir (3): Bionic, Daeron, IcetFeelsPain
Sayno (2): Canping, Magnus
bystander (1): Eve
Hazardwaste (1): Frostwolf103
Canping (1): Sayno
Frostwolf103 (1): Hazardwaste
jail (1): TheBlueElixir
Jarek (1): jail

Not Voting (6): bystander, Marluna, Phraze, Apocryphal, lol, Kelsier