Jackal Returns - Day 8 (5/20) - TOWN WINS

Nuh uh

Fuck

Ok ill defend myself but itll probably be at like 2am i hope thats okay

anyway idk wym, how is my progression wolfy? sheeping is not bad and i actively liked a few of tbes reads. Tbes post encouraged me to vote jarek

I would appreciate if you would defend yourself so I can have an opportunity to re-evaluate your slot like I did to tbe

Kelsier (2): Jarek, beancat
bystander (2): Eve, lemon
jail (2): TheBlueElixir, Bionic
lemon (2): Frostwolf103, bystander
Frostwolf103 (1): Hazardwaste

Absolutely divine

Also leafiaposting is when you post and it looks like something ive seen leafia say

1 Like

well ik that

this wagon comp kills a wolf

oh ideal

specifically your progression on jarek is what flagged me. your posts give absolutely 0 indication as to what you think of their slot in terms of alignment up until TBE delivers their analysis on jarekā€™s slot and you just kind of agree

1 Like

I said that already smh

well tbh i was already weirded out by jareks posts earlier and i stated it

I have to say though that I hate being mech oriented and would like to do better to break away from that

1 Like

okay but your posts prior to your agreement with tbe gave no indication as to what you thought of tbe and you could have reasonably went either way in regards to your position to their slot up until then

thought of jarek*

1 Like

I also said i liked tbes posts tho

I mean i guess but i have found him weird guh

I still think he may be nervous this gmr

like these posts could easily lead into something like you defending jarek because you think that the sus on him is in bad faith
or it could lead into you sussing jarek and agreeing with his pushers as you said with your ā€œwet noodle vibesā€

the position you took is very flexible and that reads as wolfy to me because wolves like to wait to see what thread thinks and believes before they pounce on an opportunity and commit

2 Likes

Also my earlier post is just me saying i feel like it should be obvious that im in my commentator arc, ive been mostly just realtiming and commenting on shit rather than making full reads bc i dont have as much time

It was me being likeā€¦ well yeah i probably wont be as committed. Im like never committed lol

This is what i meant

Tbh i dont care how people think i just think jarek may be bad lol