Jackal Returns - Day 8 (5/20) - TOWN WINS

fancy font is lilith and normal is pandora noted

speaking of which, i know both of these names so do you me where i have meta or just coincidence in names

1 Like

There has only been one previous Jackal game run on this site to my recollection.

Consider my awkward entrance cued for greeting, my session is complete, will be reevaluating after lunch in a moment, yada yada. My predominant skimread is that Hazard mindmelded with my Frostā€™s purity assessment when heā€™d be accredited to maintaining a scumread if evil, whilst Daeron maintained ā€œagreementā€ that either needed to be evil without much explaining as to why theyā€™re on a seesaw.

People here are still awesome.

know me*?

Uhhhh

lean town on Eve

Thereā€™s nothing really scummy in the iso, though tbf they donā€™t have much. Still one good post in a vacuum and lilith had comfort in thread soooo best i got

ok

you canā€™t make your post a single period bruh

personally just a coincidence sorry

sad

whatev i donā€™t need meta iā€™m a god gamer

i gotchu homeboy

Well i feel like i need to read jarek to see if i actually want to shield you but i think youā€™re town

wait jail top wagon is a crime regardless

iā€™m wagonning you instantly if you donā€™t catch up till an hour before eod :smiley:

me? huh

How is the progression wolfy? @Daeron

As you said right, they spent a good time talking about Jarek

Itā€™s in bad faith to read someone for having ā€œwolfy progressionā€ just because they wrote a small comment while voting jarek?

Over half of his iso is about jarek, you acknowledge this but then ignore it to call something extremely tedious ā€œwolfy progressionā€?

also this is a townpov post, not whatever you spun it out to be imo

Saying that they made this post to possibility later defend Jarek when (idk ill shoot a guess here,) they were one of the only people scumreading him?

Unless distancing i guess, which i doubt because he still went on Jarek :p

I donā€™t see a wolf call publically say and shade other peoples reasons to scum their scumread either lol

Town: (not ordered)

Eve
Jail
Bystander
Blue elixer

Null:

Kelsier
Magnus

wolfy:

Bionic
Jaedon

i mean Daeron sorry that middle aged white woman staring into my soul was so scary i couldnā€™t look at my screen while typing

VOTE: Daeron

gotta go because work cya