Jackal Returns - Day 8 (5/20) - TOWN WINS

I think Apocryphal is a realistic evil candidate.
Principally given, not only was her initial greeting a way of seeming involved without promoting proclivity, but she also grew readily defensive about being “suspected” at (#437) when nobody had said anything of the kind, she didn’t have any votes and I’d only made one relevant aside comment.

The only way this comment really makes sense in my mind is if Apo misread the tangent between Bystander and I, since neither of us were accusing each other nor were there any implications to draw regarding our alignments from the conversation.

Apo’s one relevant read was to assert my demeanour seemed impure at (#442), but rather than committing or explaining such a read even when prompted to, twice, she double-downed on discrediting the only scumread she’s made thus far.

Source

With that said, Apo has been self-aware regarding her own absence from the game, which could tangibly point away from this particular assessment being correct.

But voting Phrase first and foremost for this reasoning vaguely feels as though Apo felt like she was lagging behind, and not only sought to call it out but also fabricated a reasoning to push another opening vote that looks like it came from the RVS (Random voting stage) phase.

Apo has prepared a few odd townleans, but none of them felt extremely noteworthy to me. Jarek/Frost/Bystander in particular, although the lack of commentary on other interactive slots such as Daeron does intrigue me.

There’s also a vague suspicion that another post Apo made could have been a wording slip, but that wouldn’t be convincing to anyone aside from myself so I’m neglecting to share it.
This assessment is predictably false.

It was simple to remember.

Pretty sure I did.

1 Like

Im home yall

ama?

Do you believe the wagon against you has genuine merit, or is it founded on misunderstanding and misrepresentation in your opinion?

1 Like

i sorta understand the thoughts on me, but i wish that my responses would clear things up tbh

idek bionics motivation lol

i like lemon

eve still is towny

i’m back for like a little bit not much

Just scrolling through the op to see if there’s anything interesting and the roles are

this one caught my eye since it seems a bit powerful, the passive atleast

The main ability is really situational i don’t think people are really going to succeed in using it but the benefitted info bonus on knowing if you protected a kill is nice

what a nerf on jailor lame

what even is this

be immune to all invest and kill bruh

:skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:

bros reading the rolls

Roles

Here is the anti-claim mechanic…

thread was dead and i was bored

1 Like

leaving bc work as ppl post

This is a vaguely suspicious answer, although it’s difficult to elaborate on why in my head.
I’d expect a villager getting wrongfully pushed to say something confrontational along the lines of “they’re wrong / it doesn’t make sense yada yada”, whereas an evil player might try to sound reasonable in order to appeal to others; especially if getting pushed by unpartnered players.

But the latter half of Jail’s response doesn’t evenly fall into my binary expectations. Heh.