Jackal Returns - Day 8 (5/20) - TOWN WINS

There’s some merit to the Jail wagon, allegedly. I explicitly haven’t read the case against Min so I wouldn’t know proper.

i cant read jail for the life of me i dont know what goes on in that head. also his pfp pisses me off so i am currently biased against him

Haven’t really seem much progression that I personally liked but lol voting for a sleep because of mechanics feels townie so there’s a townread right there big win for me

1 Like

Jail’s tried employing an early voice of reason in the thread by criticising the Eve wagon and liking Frost’s posts in the most substandard feigning productivity fashion imaginable.

His suspicion on Jarek is potentially grounded, I’ve played with Jarek enough that I just wrote them off as acting normal but that doesn’t necessarily make the scumread agenda, but Jail never really evolved his reasoning even after finding Daeron’s approach at them abnormal.

Jail just never used this observation in further logic.

Summary

Jail hasn’t really made any sweeping attempts to demonstrate his own townliness, but rather to explain away his quietude and to just… exist despite being the top wagon.

This disagreement also didn’t really lead anywhere, and it’s also kinda wrong as even Lol pointed out.

I don’t mind Jail dying.

I expect everyone to have good progression except for myself.

It’s not that that hasn’t happened it just hasn’t happened in an interesting way for me to notice

1 Like

sorry got sevearly distracted via a side project

i now remember why

also explanation doesn’t = justify, I just wanted to see where your head is at

jail (3): TheBlueElixir, Bionic, Daeron
Kelsier (2): Jarek, beancat
Apocryphal (2): Magnus, IcetFeelsPain
bystander (1): Eve
Jarek (1): jail
lemon (1): Frostwolf103
Phraze (1): Apocryphal
Daeron (1): lemon
Sleep (1): lol
IcetFeelsPain (1): Marluna

Not Voting (6): Phraze, Kelsier, Sayno, Canping, bystander, Hazardwaste

ftr lol was joking about voting sleep i think, but i’m geniunely curious if it’s worth it or not

One thing i saw was that types of power roles

so Kill power, Prot, investigate, etc whatever there is, on here people are known to call it alignment

Which ehh doesn’t really make sense for me but not why i’m making this post. I just think it’s a bad idea even if you’re being wagonned pr you claim your role or alignment cause it leaves much less mystery behind your role.

I kinda want to seperate all the roles into 2 lists

List A and B and have people claim what role their list is from and it’ll have all different types/alignments

Because claiming protection is just a death wish, It’s extremely unlikely we have 2 prots and no other prs so would rather keep that unknown so wolves have the paranoia of killing pr and then it turning out they’re protected yk

Im definitely not copying Tinyhunt :joy_cat:

the hilarity that this is the first somewhat investigative message marluna said

and this is the first message of talking about a read on a person

marluna has just been nothing today. and kinda has just breezed through with it

1 Like

i dont like the vote on iceT kinda for that reason. there was no lead up to it. it was just “IceT said sheep GETTEM”

i call it type. i think it was just a canping/Sayno thing

1 Like

It’s typically called subalignment in ToS, which is the sphere of gameplay they seem to be the most familiar with.
Type is pretty much used either else from what I know.

i kinda wanna vote canping or marluna.

Noted. In which case, you could pick your preference and post a quick plea argument. It’ll stick in the mind if there’s merit, which is more than what can be said for most wagons currently.

On review of paradox hazard. Marluna is playing differently in this game then that game. I couldnt actually find a game for town marluna that is recent so i just went to one i remember which was the April showers i was in and the day 1’s match more. both are more relaxed and spontaneous voting. so i think i might be too tough on marluna

1 Like