Jackal Returns - Day 8 (5/20) - TOWN WINS

Lucid dreaming guide

1 Like

did you explain why you think marluna as town?

also i think an execution is ok for me. if we have a valid read on someone. dont you think?

Makes sense honestly not sure how i feel about this being unjustly executed. This reply seems to clear the main reason why canping was up on the votes im also not sure about the votes on jail i couldnt see anything wrong while isoing Think ill do this because of the funni possibility of a 4 way 3 vote tie and maybe 4 way 5 vote tie somehow :vote: Bystander :/vote:

:vote:Bystander:/vote:

I forgot again eyyyyy someone help

now i dont want to sound like i def want an execution as it helps evils if we kill town today. but if we have a significant find on someone i can risk it

VOTE: bystander

Yeah just leave it on a 4 way tie its funni

And probably optimal play for those who care about perfect ev

yeah except hazard and icet, bystander is seemingly intending to just blindly vote me out here, i didnt hear anything from them about me

VOTE: Jail

Kinda been vibing with Daeron this entire time to be honest. Their reason for jumping on me in the first place is the only thing I personally had a problem with but nobody else seemed to and actually seemed to agree with them so I can only assume they were somehow correct.

Nonetheless, that means I’m putting faith in their read on jail - which does to be fair make sense. in short-term from Daerons read; I’m being focused by Jail a lot but there’s not really a substantial read that they have on me themselves. They didn’t really even go for me until someone else did. Assuming W/T and the person who initially voted me is T, that could be “hopping on the bandwagon” so to speak.

I think we’re at the point in the day where having our votes look like we’re trying to put 1 vote on everyone in the game isn’t what we want any more and we should be deciding who to focus on for today; Fire drills not included if those happen they happen.

Ok since i like dont really have the time to defend self yall want me to just claim?? I dont know rlly know wjat to do lol

I gotta get ready for work

Don’t know when EOD is but not unless you can’t be there for EOD

It’s in 80 minutes, I think.

Figured it was sometime around this time

1 Like

If you can’t be here in 80 or so minutes then go ahead. If you’re Tpow then don’t specify which the least you can do is obfuscate which one you are specifically so the rit doesn’t get it for free.

Otherwise it’s up to you what you say. I don’t know if a claim will really save you or not but it can’t be worse than being dead

I don’t trust the Hazard/Icet/bystander trio. (These three are voting Canping currently)

Bystander randomly throws out reads, mostly without after-thoughts. Or making thoughts only as after-effect.

Icet is mostly random.

And Hazard feels way to defensive. (He almost immediately jumped out to defend Icet, when there was like only 1 comment on them. And when he was RVS voted (with literally not seriuos reason), he went on how his performance in the pervious Jackal game isn’t relevant in this one.)