Jackal Returns - Day 8 (5/20) - TOWN WINS

that being said the wagons really didnt feel competitive and there were a lot of votes that were parked in irrelevant spots, so odds are if it was w/t the wolf likely wasnt coven

Can thread give me in their opinion on who the more smarter players in this game are rn

I was literally about to vote before the thread closed on me I had no idea it was going to end in 23 seconds. A bit of forewarning would have been nice.

I’m not happy that my desired outcome didn’t happen and now I have to spend another 48 hours thinking about if I want jail dead too. Just for the possibility of being wrong

But I don’t like the fact that they claimed Tpow and then TI it feels like a slip that thought hasn’t left me at all. A scum who recieved a scum role would not recieve a town role (obviously) so might make the very simplistic mistake of assuming that everyone is a “VT” because they themselves did not rand one of the generic roles like the admirer that just died.

Bruhhh

ok so i was right on bystander…

also i havent veen able to backread so plz ask me questions if youd like

i think you are tweaking out

I said tp bc i didnt want to claim anything else yet, but then i straight up didnt care

Sorry i just woke up :skull:

I have today off doe so

so wagons were indeed v/v btw

I am goung to wagonomics

Mrrow

meow v.2

tbe/bionic/daeron/marluna

hazardwaste/icet/jarek

Kelsier/beancat/frost/lol/phraze/sayno

i gotta realtime with people more

i cant really say my wagon is purely town motivated so take that as you will

VOTE: Jarek

Jarek is still wet noodling though

tbe is still ~towny from what ive read imo

so id remove

Starting to get irritated at that comment given I’ve been actually trying. 70 posts including this one compared to more than 2/3’s of this games lower post count and genuine effort for me and you think it’s not worth your time? Over everyone else in this game?

So you’re asking to me to play and become someone I’m not and solve the entire game by myself to reach your expectations

jarek is usually offensive yet so many posts ive read from him read off as defensive as if he doesnt want to provoke anyone

why tho

VOTE: Jail

Now I know you’re full of it

You still look that way tho

you are taking so much merit from someone with a shitty threadstate as me and i dont get it lmao