Jackal Returns - Day 8 (5/20) - TOWN WINS

I am to a fault defensive in nature when accused to the point that people suggest leaving me be because pressure only generates 1:1 arguments from me

i get that but you are giving me the impression that you are worried about coming across as too aggro this game, but take that with a grain of salt bc i havent read all your posts

which could be a wolf being self consious

Iā€™ve not once come across as self-concious this game even my defense against daeron was distinctly ā€œoffensiveā€ by calling them out on their BS hidden rule

JAIL I VOUCHED FOR YOU WHAT THE HELL

i dont know most players in this game but magnus would be up there

1 Like

i mean you know when eod is and in the last ten minutes or so right at the bottom of thread it says when thread locks

would like jail to interact with more people, ive got a wacky tinfoil that hes trying to avoid spew

i also made a mention that eod is soon near the end iirc

Thatā€™s usually the case, but it wasnā€™t the case this time. I only got a hint that something was about to go down when I saw the usual EOD ā€œOH SHIT Iā€™S HAPPENINGā€ posts

You can choose to believe Iā€™m lying about this as a wolf if you like but I have respect for myself and others to not do that.

On another topic to get some discussion going; the bystander kill!

I think bystander was actually seen as fairly wolfy FMPOV and people didnā€™t neccessarily trust them. I think a kill from the wolves on bystander is actually an indicator that they specifically townread bystander and went for them irrespective of thread reads at the time.

just a note that nothing im saying is about your personality, everything is about your slot

Thatā€™s all good. I took no offense ect. ect. Iā€™m simply stating things how they are FMPOV

1 Like

bystander kill is weird because by eod he just had one vote but he wouldve probably been third wagon if there was a third wagon
i think to some extent the coven having a secret recruit and that recruit not wanting to kill the town recruit/jackal suspects will mean that picking a nightkill might be a game of poker in their gc. even so though bystander was weird. Maybe he was right about something, maybe its wifom.

1 Like

If I were to look into this deeper Iā€™d look for people who had a townread on bystander and pressure them, honestly. Or slankers, but thatā€™s a given really.

You can also jsut say killing bystander was to cause this exact discussion to happen because weā€™re actually on the right track soo

bystander didnt have any meaningful scumreads it seems. iso is all over the place

he srs you but then backs off, lemon but only slightly, and then votes canping

Iā€™m thinking more people who TRā€™d bystander rather than who bystander was on specifically

They may have mistakenly believed Bystander was more townread based on their own read or believed them to be more towny than anyone else or whatever and gone for them.

if it was a coven kill, theyd probably discuss it
guess it could apply if it was a jackal kill

why do you ask