Jackal Returns - Day 8 (5/20) - TOWN WINS

Yourself, myself, Hazard, Daeron, Lemon, and previously Canping come to mind as expressly motivated individuals.

1 Like

Aww come on I try

1 Like

You try really well, yeah. I just know you aren’t a fan of players falsely debating against you, it draws your attention and saps your focus. I didn’t mean anything personally by it, don’t worry. :ghosthug:

2 Likes

I know :pleading_face:

But there have been games where I have done well for myself and I can do it

1 Like

There have been times where you have crushed games, and those weren’t just random one-off incidents but rather perfect storms where everything goes perfectly. Any game could be like that for you.

1 Like

meow

1 Like

did daeron just dip

i like hazard jarek magnus > marluna jail sayno eve > over everyone else ig

VOTE: bionic

1 Like

@Bionic what r ur reads

1 Like

I thought you said slip, and I was going to be excited for a moment.
It’s an early day, Daeron’s probably fine.

1 Like

hi magnus

1 Like

frost maybe town

1 Like

coven didnt team exe n1 lame!!!

1 Like

VOTE: Bionic.
I appreciate the moral commitment to voting Jail, but in the case of him not being Coven-aligned (which is valid considering the lack of urgency surrounding the wagon, as Blue supported), Bionic doesn’t really have a justifiable outlook for such confidence, they’ve just been maintaining an RVS-esque vote all day.
I’ll support the opening passage.

Apo is still a candidate, by the way. Reasons from yesterday are still grandstanding.

To be fair, since the Jackal can’t kill N1, it’s fairly reasonable to wait a night. I don’t think they ever executed in our last Jackal game.

Frost is probably town, I think I said yesterday? I agree with my past self if so.

1 Like

I don’t like this read.
It feels off for me from a person like Magnus.

My specific data is that Hazard has repeatedly verbalised nuanced convictions which had already crossed my mind or been said by myself enough times that it exceeds the boundary of prevarication. He also hasn’t townread me back, so far as I’m aware, so it’s not a pocket on my behalf.

I just probably would never stake my future actions based on a read, no matter how confident I am on them. That’s the off-putting part, from an experienced player, not the townread itself.

rip bystander :sob: