Jackal Returns - Day 8 (5/20) - TOWN WINS

also bionic might be wolf too

Maybe omgus is the key

thats a fair option to

You grew desperate yesterday in an urgent measure to survive.

why i said tinfoil. shouldnt be used on its own

1 Like

Idk why people killed canping but i wasnt here for eod so lol

I said canping did look less frozen

If Hazard is evil, I retire from Mafia, by the way.
This is a jest, but I express high certainty in this read.

Yes i claimed, but i wasnt here for eod r anything

Ftr i cant really do anything yet with my ability anyway until more people die so

Even hazzy donā€™t fw meā€¦

cool

Jarek if ur town i hope u know this is definitely not a town motivated sheep vote

HOW AM I THE TOPPISTER IT FEELS LIKE IVE BARELY BEEN POSTING

Thank you, Jail, for outing your role down to two possible candidates if you arenā€™t bluffing. The Coven anti-claim appreciates your diligence.

With that said, keep your role properly concealed, thanks.

1 Like

who said it was a sheep vote

this is the first vote on canping

doesnt look that wolfy tbh and i kind of want to sheep magnus on hazard. I can imagine writing these as town. Does seem like not-tmi thought was put into it.

I dont think bystanders night action is solvable; two possible night actions, on basically anyone, that may or may not have been the cause of their death. Justifies some paranoia but im not certain we really have a towncore to be poked at

1 Like

question; who would you consider to be a high octave player

despite jail being pretty big target yesterday and catching slack today id think there should be more resistance against it if theyre coven. that being said there is still a large pool of players who are not particularly vocal so if the mafia are among them it could make sense? Magnus is probably right about the bystander kill points against that possiblity anyway

1 Like

I also agree with jail about not being too fond of bionicā€™s posts; lot of short posts that dont have reads or any analysis in them. Honestly cant remember a single point theyve made, besides the kill hydra thing, which word says theyve done many times before, and therefore easily fakable. Sometimes casting votes that suggest being some kind of reaction test (on me, on sayno, on jail) but do not come back around with more thoughts later.

(about voting me) (second vote on me)

does not later explain (third vote on sayno)

(second vote on jail)
only later comment on jail is

there is nothing in this iso besides paper thin productivity

VOTE: Bionic