Jackal Returns - Day 8 (5/20) - TOWN WINS

jail sounds like jackal there ngl

i was joking

Other evils are getting by way too easily if we all just focus on jail like this.

1 Like

We can vote them and agree shit like this is weird but we still have other evils so Iā€™d really like to see some of that coming out sooner rather than later

Jail does sound like a Jackal, but thatā€™s neither here nor there. They arenā€™t groupscum, yeah.

I agree we can do better with our time

but then again, I might need updates on what went down

So far aside from claiming Tpow then TI (seemingly coroner, Iā€™m not beating around this bush any more) as well as how theyā€™ve treated my slot (I canā€™t comment personally because of bias)

There might be more, thatā€™s the big stuff I remember.

If you spend five seconds skimming each post, you could catch up in under two hours.

So far Iā€™m fairly certain that myself magnus and daeron are all townies. Combined with whoever the tpower players are, I have a theoretical list of up to 5 townies who I trust (why wouldnā€™t I trust myself)

I can throw in Eve & Icet as potentially players I can read as town too but with much less certainty.

You know if Jail really is the jackal the hottest of takes is that this is the recruit

1 Like

I havenā€™t reviewed Daeronā€™s slot recently enough to assert my own level of confidence, so Iā€™ll acquiesce to your stance in the meantime. I do think they townread Bystander yesterday

If we also consider Hazard as a villager, and potentially Frost with less confidence, we have a sizeable trust circle.

The Recruits donā€™t know who the Jackal is, so we could have Icet led astray independent of Jailā€™s alignment, iirc.

Elixir should be easy to find at a glance if theyā€™re town, I cautiously think.

Mostly due to their legitimate solving ā€œlookā€ of going after me. Now wolves can obviously go after people with actually fairly legitimate reasons Iā€™ve done it myself Iā€™ve looked at something I think is sus and go after it. But still going after me for the 3P thing and then the after-fact looked pretty nice.

Reads like these deteriorate over time though and I will say daeron has been quiet today, not a big deal at all but you know if an evil was super happy being townread then theyā€™d probably slow it down a bit

1 Like

depends on my time

Lemon can be an early motivated evil, now that Iā€™m considering it. Particularly if Daeron is good.

Their ISO has a lot of artificial substance, their sudden fixation on quoting roles from the OP came from nowhere, and despite presumably townreading Jail by the end of the day (no progression since (#838)), Lemon didnā€™t care about advocating for a better wagon by the time they left off yesterday. To add fuel unto the fire, they had no outward reaction to the events this morning.

I donā€™t see how this question was productive.

Thereā€™s a fifteen minute buffer, even if youā€™re busy.

Bionic (4): TheBlueElixir, IcetFeelsPain, Magnus, jail
jail (3): Jarek, Bionic, Phraze

Not Voting (11): beancat, Hazardwaste, Frostwolf103, Marluna, lemon, Apocryphal, lol, Daeron, Kelsier, Sayno, Eve

:point_right: town.

why did you vote jail at the time you did?

hello. we found mafia?

ok thx