Jackal Returns - Day 8 (5/20) - TOWN WINS

VOTE: lemon

That’s really fishy

1 Like

VOTE: Lemon.
I’m happy with this array of competing wagonomics before the first half of the day, much more than what we saw yesterday.
Nobody really seems to actively townread Lemon, yet they aren’t regularly getting voted as consensus so that’s probably correct. Jail and Apo could be town in their own framework, but 2-4 evils are nominated here, I think.

I love being insanely busy

1 Like

You’re all good, reality comes first.

I know that, it just sucks massively. Being all “Yeah! Once it’s d2 I can do normal Apo shit!”

Proceeds to literally not be here for a sizable chunk of d2 because work decided it did not want to be quick easy stores, and instead have multiple delaying factors that make the whole thing take take longer including one store being a whole fucking hours drive from the other.

And the third store I had to inventory being right next to the second, but in a “Oh no, you have to drive back up to the carpool meet site and then drive back down to the third store with a fellow coworker” kind of way

I’m cry because I genuinely have not read most of this damn game because nah

My time just ain’t worth that much

So anyway

What’s the vibe, chat?

Bionic being on his own wagon is certainly a choice he has made

Aka

Can I have a quick run down on why each of these wagons exist?

(I presume my wagon’s reason is “Why the fuck is Apo not here doing Apo shit?”)

Which is not a good reason to scum read me

My wim is NAI. I can high post and low post as both alignments and it entirely depends on my availability and whether or not thread gives me utter existential dread

i’m reading wagons now that i have time

isoing people i mean

Isos aren’t real

But also have fun, good luck o7

Bionic was suspected as an easy scumread drawing from information yesterday, and they’ve made no attempt to socially clear themselves — even going so far as to self-vote earlier. They aren’t really unpaired from anyone and more people are trustworthy.

Jail is a returning vote from yesterday, since their claim was perceived as an urgent attempt to survive, yet the lack of movement around their wagon suggests they aren’t Coven nonetheless.

Lemon is suspicious in a way that isn’t just a slot without reasons to be townread, TL;DR. (#1276)

You know why you’re a wagon.

icic

What did Jail claim?

On some level, treat me as like

A sub in
because lol, l-fucking-mao

I think the most convincing of those cases, just from this brief glimpse, is probably lemon?

Bionic feels like he’s just always Like That™

But I don’t want to make the same mistake I did in Binding of Isaac. Bionic should die tbh