Jackal Returns - Day 8 (5/20) - TOWN WINS

least 3 or 4 honestly

Recruits do not know Jackal

The last Jackal game had two, one of which was a Jackal recruit, and that was without a varying distribution of power roles.
The hosts will subvert your expectations. Donā€™t hold high hopes.

I um hmm.

Oh wait, I didnā€™t even notice that response. Pfft.
Feel free to interpret it as you will, but that crosses the boundary of villagery audacity in my head. Or at the very least straddles the line.

Ah gotcha ill just say at minimum 2 ti and ts for the role list then btw can u link the last jackal game so i can check the graveyard

I think it was the last Jackal game

1 Like

ill say 3+ ti? 2+ ts? 2 tpow 3 tp 2 tk last game had 2 ti so 4 ti would be unexpected? Idk what to do with no ti info at all and i suck at reading lul ill just change this as time goes on so i can have atleast a role list as a baseline thingie when people eventually claim alignment

Ight ty

I see what exactly a cit is now

Bionic (5): TheBlueElixir, IcetFeelsPain, Magnus, jail, Bionic
jail (2): Jarek, Phraze
Apocryphal (2): lol, Kelsier

Not Voting (9): beancat, Hazardwaste, Frostwolf103, Marluna, lemon, Apocryphal, Daeron, Sayno, Eve
wgat the fuck did i miss yesterday

Thereā€™s plenty of people who hasnt shown up yet.

1 Like

Hi frost what are ur reads

the two alive people who havenā€™t posted today are only Apo and Daeron.

In what sense?

Any reads ig trs and srs

Jarek, Daeron and Eve are my no exe list unless proven otherwise.

Bionic, lemon, Apocryphal, lol, beancat and Hazardwaste are my PoE.

The rest like IcetFeelsPain (you), Marluna, Jail, Phraze, Magnus, kelzier and TheBlueElixir I have no real thought for them yet.

1 Like

why are we killing bionic in particular

I understand Jarek and Daeron. (I believed when Jarek said he didnā€™t know Eod will smite him before he could vote. At Eod I had the feeling, he didnā€™t know we donā€™t have much time for discussion.)

but what Eve exactly did to earn a spot on this list?

To me, early eve has good vibes. Something I can empathize with Bystander. I also dont like Lemonā€™s vote based on what Eve said here

I find Lemon more suspicious than Eve, whatā€™s more about Lemon is not giving full extend why bystander is suspected but the rest is left alone.

Really so the vote on Kelsier meant nothing, and claim to not remember?

1 Like