Jackal Returns - Day 8 (5/20) - TOWN WINS

the birds

Devil’s advocacy says you’re either town or Jackal-aligned, but practically never Coven-aligned; and therefore it wouldn’t matter whether your push was scum-motivated except as a metric of saving another evil on the block.

But functionally speaking, you are correct. Lemon or Bionic should die today, and TK or Coven can go for you tonight if it feels warranted, there’s not a rush.

1 Like

like this line of thinking

can i ask why you think they are town or jackal-alligned?

is it just due to the amount of people shoving jail in poe?

I have a feeling the current jail wagon is a scum motivated wagon in response for the lemon wagon.
(which would make jail not coven imo.)

Jail was desperate to live yesterday, but the same urgency was not communicated by the wagon states and I generally townread Canping’s voters at the time (except for Eve, sorta, but that’s neither here nor there).

That’s a brief summary, though.

fair point but i feel like the jail wagon started first. then died down again then came back

thats a fair assumption. i will read back on lemon and jail later after dinner

1 Like

that’s why I was talkking about the current wagon.
also no.
jail wagon wasn’t really a thing today before the lemo wagon.
People were talking about him, but until the lemon wagon formed, the conclusion was that it is not worth wasting the time chasing ghosts.

Jarek is the only slot voting Jail that I currently actively trust, there’s merit to this.
Jail should be pres-voting and the fact they aren’t
 doesn’t mean much since they’ll be online by EOD.

from my understanding. bless me if i am wrong. jail tried to save himself by claiming town power, gave up and dropped to a Ti.

From what i read your POE was Jarek,Bionic before this message. this whole message chain reads as frustrated and is spurtting out facts that are wrong. “Everyone is voting me” 4 people out of 18 were. and the claim they made many poe’s which i could only realistically find one

Unless this counted as one but this is 13 out of 18 people alive
 which is a hell of a poe

I think day 1 for jail is alot worse the day 2 for jail. specifically at the end of day 1 compared to the current closest messages to this post. day 2 seems to have made jail extremely frustrated which i am trying to decide if its more townie ,covenie or jackalie. following this idea the same thing goes with the TP → TI, i can see all alignments doing this but i feel like as coven would i ever try this then change my claim instantly.

I honestly am still incredibly null on jail. imma check why people are voting them

Jarek doesnt like being called a wet noodle which is actually really fair

Also this comment is probably town coded for jarek. but lesser so.

Gonna be honest. both votes made by bionic kinda sucked

Hmmmm
 no fucking way Phraze says this so blatently as evil but thats 2 people kinda voting Jail for apparent no reason

Beancat had reasoning behind their vote. cant really dispute it.

From that quick detour, 1 person is voting jail cause they called him a wet noodle and has been kinda tunneling them, 2 people seem to have no reasoning/sheeping, 1 person presenting reasoning. Like i dont know why jail is being voted for tbh i think its the tunnel on jarek that people dont like? and the TP → TI role switch yesterday.

Lied bionic has a basic reason, which tbf is probably more bionic then wall posting. Phraze still literally had no reason except “they think jail is evil”

sorry that took so long. i couldn’t for the life of my iso jail after one attempt. in the end i feel like this has amounted to nothing anyway and i have wasted my time cause i still don’t know what i think of jail. i just honestly am not the biggest fan of their wagon players if that makes sense? some of them kinda just appeared out of nowhere.

1 Like

Fuck this post is much bigger then i thought i am so sorry

this is the series of messages from my understanding is why lemon’s wagon started. i can agree that voting kelsier then saying you have no clue on anything kelsier did is pretty wack. the progression on Bystander

i can kinda understand. but hiding it under a “Joke” of zenon’s third law is weird

Also off topic my scum lean on frost has improved to a null town. i am still interested tho why i am being ignored by him after the statement he made day 1. Couldnt have be a joke cause

I am ranting to no one help

someone talk to me so i can work through thoughts

Oh fuck i just forgot eve. i was following frost’s vote post i am so fucking tired hold on

this gets put into the no reason bin

Re: Phraze.
The express lack of reasoning sorta comes across as self-indulgent in my mind, not in the personal/emotional way but rather in the “I’m intentionally not saying anything”; a naked vote without justification or blasĂ© reasoning would be what I’d normally expect from a normally introverted individual without much to say. (Consider other votes.)

1 Like

Phraze should be scrutinised, but preferably not today since we have enough LHF slots to curb through. Cool.

1 Like

i can agree yeah. but it kinda still lays the grounds of 3/5 of the votes dont really have reasons behind them