Jackal Returns - Day 8 (5/20) - TOWN WINS

ok so bystander probably have banger reads thats the only reason i can see

people saying he redirected wolf onto himself is el stupido
why would that be your first action. you gain nothing from it. if i was admirer i would just use my prevent redirection ability on a guy that seems town lol

like , if ur a retributionist. save your life for a banger. admirer seems ass especially if all you planned to do is redirect a guy onto yourself

clearly she was just goated

apo/sayno/frost/eve/TBE/icet/jarek/marluna/daeron all town? probably

hate all these wagons cause you all are incable of making a case that isnā€™t ā€˜ā€˜erm this guy is underwhelmingā€™ā€™ in a game not even having 2k posts at eod2
realise u are all ass

i am a hypocrite though and will sheep anyways
voting with villagers + town leader magnus
VOTE: lemon

*she

why am i not bottom poster i literally spent 1 hour max on this game per day phase

Lmao

Imagine being bottom poster, sounds like a skill issue

Iā€™m a bottom poster

:thinking:

Kinda really attached to the read I had on elixir ngl but I donā€™t know for certain if it means Jail is a townie for it. It just means that elixir being super tunell-y on purpose and not wanting reads because ā€œmafia might make us vote wrongā€ is extremely suspicious to me

Itā€™s a nice theory is all :3rd_place_medal:

Tbe/Jail difference check?

Thatā€™s probably what Iā€™m saying I think

Why

Guh

Glad that I got what you meant o7

1 Like

VOTE: Elixir

Iā€™m not saying we donā€™t want jail today but I am offering alternatives that Iā€™d like to pursue, the more I think about it the more I like what I said.

My small case in 2 parts because I know people have a hard time doing their research in this game

fun wagons