Jackal Returns - Signups (20/20)

am i in bow

Uhh sure

Jackal Returns

me getting a notification for eliza making an edit but being unable to find said edit moment

2 Likes

so if a town player says “I am coven and catbae is my teammate” and catbae is executed and flips coven, is the first player confirmed as town? because they weren’t punished for “outting” their teammate

1 Like

If a town player says “I am coven and X is my teammate” and repeats for every player in the game are they confirmed as town because they weren’t punished for outting their teammate

pretending to gamethrow is still against the forum rules

2 Likes

where does it say that

1 Like

the rules don’t spell out every possible violation, this is well-established precedent

2 Likes

it’s arguably also covered under

that isn’t discussing any of those things though

no gamethrowing is a rule

voicing intent to gamethrow is thus breaking a rule

pretending to gamethrow however isn’t voicing intent or discussing it

these two

1 Like

oh see I thought it was somewhere but I couldn’t find it, thanks Atlas

2 Likes

(it was in the Global Rules)

2 Likes

ok i kinda think thats not defined very obviously and makes me wonder when joking about being w/w with someone crosses the line into “gamethrowing” or “pretending to gamethrow”

for instance would this be considered against the rules

(im sorry illwei but this is the most recent example to use lmfao)

1 Like

okay so, I don’t know the context of what was going on in Percy Jackson, but in general if it’s a clearly recognizable joke it’s not gamethrowing, regardless of your alignment

but it would be against the rules to (for instance) support your push on another player by saying “I am a gamethrowing mafia member, I am mad at them for being toxic in wolf chat, let’s vote them out” and trying to convince people that it’s actually true

2 Likes

does that look like a clearly recognizable joke to you

for the record im not asking for mod action to be taken here i just used this example to make the point that it’s not very obvious whether cases like this are against the rules because nobody seems to know

1 Like

me on my way to cause problems for the mod team once again

3 Likes