Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

Thinking about this turnaround

Next posts about Kanave are this

(doesn’t actually vote Kanave himself)

About Kanave again
Achro keeps flip-flopping between encouraging Kanave suspicion and walking away from it right after

Fwiw Achro/Zorvo are not W/W
Not just this interaction but I wanted to give an example of what I mean

No more discussion of Kanave on day 1

1 Like

Achro mostly spends his day 1 going after Magnus, Zorvo and Marl in that order
That kind of really sucks to be honest considering he was an active player and definitely saw my attempts to get Kanave
His eod vote is beancat which is fair enough but it’s also not Kanave the flipped wolf so if it’s supposed to look good for him it doesn’t yet

I’m honestly not sure about some of his day 1 processes, it feels like he’s jumping around suspecting a lot of different people but I don’t like any of those suspicions
Doesn’t necessarily make him mafia it’s just a bunch of things I’ve noticed

Achro why were you like “kanave is a good vote” for a time on day 1 then you just actively refused to entertain the suspicion further and flat out didn’t talk about her even while she was a wagon

You’re voting catbae
I assume interactions < beancat’s claim even though you were voting beancat at EoD?

Reading Achro in morb he genuinely doesn’t seem similar to that game in one key way I don’t want to reveal because I want to use that to read him in the future if it’s correct

Okay, question for the thread at large
Imagine for a moment that catbae and beancat is a V/V false conflict and wolves just crosskilled on Marl

Who are the wolves in that scenario?

I’m asking this question because I think there’s a chance Achro/Marl/catbae/beancat is V/V/V/V and we’re misclearing someone

That said I still think beancat is much closer to wolf meta on play
The problem with this is that the wolf meta / town meta I was referring to isn’t completely up to date but idk if it should overrule the meta read
Leafia I don’t think we’re killing the molly slot today, let CRich play I think he’s an easy enough read once he’s posted enough

1 Like

If that’s the world we’re in, then I’d take a good look at who is coasting while we have the Catbae vs Beancat thunderdome.

Before Marl comes at me barking and showing his teeth I reiterate that I understand the case for resolving catbae first but I also don’t feel fully comfortable with it at the moment especially knowing what I know about how cloned (beancat) tends to treat me and that she hasn’t done that this game whatsoever (in fact she just completely ignored me for the most part after her initial defense of me)

Might ultimately go with catbae and let the game progress from there but I just want to make that clear

I’ll read catbae’s ISO as well

town

1 Like

I just want to know who Catbae’s senpai is.

…No, I don’t. I really don’t care.

1 Like

Is your list based on posts or claim?

Demisha/Achro/lol

I forgot Jaiden.

Demisha’s agreed to be shot by Jack tonight, so that’s hopefully resolved by tomorrow morning.

A few names come to mind in that world, yet I’m getting too sleepy to figure this stuff out.

I mean

If that’s true, then it feels suicidal for w!Dem to agree to this seeing as Kanave a wolf was executed D1 and there is a missing N1 kill. I don’t see Dem being a hit here.