Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

This is basically an absurd read, magnus vote looked like a joke given it was in response to my opener and the actual response is…nothing. Don’t see at all how it comes across as towny

immediate early suspects list that speaks more to over the top paranoia than something scum would try to force.

I’ll just ask a few

1. why did you think my numbered questions was on town meta for me?
  2. Who is your top townread and top scumread
  3. What is your opinion on lol?
  4. Who would you give a dayvig given the chance?

Lol sup Marl, catching up to the game now. You scumreading me?

My catbae scumread probably is at least partially due to me scumreading Magnus while I was reading his posts

So if Magnus is v my read on catbae probably doesn’t have much actual ground to stand on

Tbh I’m not sure a wackadoodle progression like that is a scumtell from Seth

Because you did it last game as v

Town you, scum Magnus

Lol is fine, lean v. Why though?

And probably vulgard

Anyone who knows how I am under pressure can answe ETF that quiestion. I tend to react in a wolfy manner when under pressure regardless of alignment.

Not to say that I think vulgard is lock v but I think seeing the way he handles having a dayvig would both help me solve him and if he’s v give us pretty good odds of hitting a wolf

Speak of the feline devil and he shall appear

It can be though, especially when you sheep someone in doing it. We don’t need a large wagon on someone that’s known to react negatively to pressure regardless of alignment before they even get a chance to post Marl.

thats a rather flimsy reason to read someone as town, no? I don’t know why you would ever feel confident on that.

None if them do and Kanve is the only one among the three that I’m not townreading right now.

I mean I ~never handle a partner the way I would Magnus, not that you’d know that. I don’t particularly townread him still, stuff I brioought up was weird and he kind of ignored it but not deadset sure it’s scummy, felt more like pressing on Vulgard at that point in time

catbae, please answer the questions I gave to marl, thank you.

The outcome of you having votes is completely irrelevant to the motivations behind voting you before you’ve had a chance to post. It’s either a villager voting you to see how you react or a wolf just trying to get a vote down and using that as an excuse. Literally rand action to take.

I mean I did just start catching up to the game a few minutes ago and I saw your post, of course I’m gonna ask about it when I hadn’t seen anything from you when I was last posting

That wasn’t shade that was me trying to be funny

link/quote it for me? There are a couple hundred posts I haven’t read.

oh

I get jokes

1 Like

It’s basically the same copypasta as right before, if you’re wondering.