Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

Marl mentioned voting Jack if we flipped beancat yesterday, and they aren’t confirmed today.

1 Like

Alright, that works for me.
Bean goes first.

1 Like

That’s fine with me, yet I’m holding my vote back for obvious reasons.

In case of quickhammer, yeah.
I’d vote Marluna for pressure, but I can’t trust this town to stick to a plan. Not that changing the plan is necessarily a bad move, but please not in the last hour. I know it worked for Kanave, but lightning has not yet struck twice.

Purple

Oh cool, purple’s a favourite colour of mine. Light or dark purple?

I would say dark.

You would say? You aren’t certain?

its a matter of perception some would call it light, I would call it dark.

Marluna and Eliza/Jaiden aren’t bad wagon choices now you mention them.
I have reasons for both of them in PoE.

Now we know that the Achro/catbae EoD2 wagons are town/town, it points towards scum likely spread around both and likely one of them off both wagon.
As they would have been happy for the most part about Achro dying over catbae, as every day catbae survives means another day in which Marl’s alignment is in doubt.

How Crich, does this seem like a strange response to you?

My gut tells me this VC is important, as Achro overtaking catbae to be the lead wagon indicates that scum wanted Achro dead 1st.

Point me towards those posts if you don’t mind. I was looking at the EoD2 VC.

Just these. It’s like Jack’s making it up on the spot, rather than judging a colour he’s looking at.

Marl is effectively townlocked… Beancat’s pres-voting… Phraze and Leafia are Masons…

Marl did call out Zorvo and Marluna for voting on the same wagon, iirc. Lol needs a closer look at, as well. I’ll likely leave Eliza for someone else, since I don’t know her.

1 Like

Granted, I don’t know most players here, but I’ve gotten the impression that most are either really active or basically easy to read. Eliza doesn’t seem to be either.

The color coding only takes into account the flips that have happened so far.

I’m aware, yeah. I use the same system for my notes.

Now you mention them, it makes me think that the 3p claim could be fake as surely they’d remember their role card color exactly if they were 3p.
I wouldn’t mind a sanity check, so I don’t tunnel on this if I’m reading this wrong.