Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

im saying it makes sense that people would push beancat here so i give no credit for it

This is not role madness wolfs had 2 vanilla, a town does not have this much power if 2 vanilla wolves. Unless Im super outdated on mafia balance.

Weird how we both agree that beancat pushers shouldn’t be given credit.

yes cause d4 it legit doesnt matter

i only give credit before that

It definitely isn’t role madness, as there should be 0 VTs and maybe 1 at most in a setup this size.
You might have a point there about too many PR claims now you mention it.

CRichard’s slot, Molly, was scumread early by Zorvo, if you’ve forgotten that. I, specifically, wrote a case on why Molly could’ve been a wolf.
Trying to justify my viewpoint of why CRichard is town might come across as skewed, and won’t serve to change any minds anyway. Instead of making that fallacy, let’s dive into worlds where CRichard is a wolf. If the case doesn’t pan out, we can all move past it.
(Which would mean CRichard/Kanave/Beancat/Demisha, with everyone else as V or neut.)

It’s suggested that CRichard read the thread before subbing in, but didn’t analyse it. At least not to the same extent as an active player would.

(Or a disruptive role.)
Intentionally evasive, sharing limited information without locking themselves into a claim.

Leaning Marluna/Kanave as V/V or V/W here, due to a post made by the former. As the latter flipped wolf, this post doesn’t actually mean anything! If we’re facing w!CRichard, that just means it’s TMI here.

CRichard was told this by Zorvo in public chat, which means it’s not a slip as I thought it might’ve been. Double-checking with one of the masons in question.

In w!CRichard worlds, this is the obvious manoeuvre to make, defending your scumbuddy by accusing their accuser, and framing it around roles.

Just solidifying the attack on Achro, distancing oneself from the purpose of saving Beancat.

Also defending Demisha here, yet another wolf. With just these posts, there is enough of a case against CRichard through a biased lens for someone to accuse them.

This would just be about defending Demisha, suggesting that all three (Marl, Pigeon and Demisha) could be town. Once called out on this read by Zorvo, CRichard responds with this to justify themselves:

I’ve already talked about accusing Achro to defend Bean, and this is just elaborating on that part. My name’s just there for the sake of consistency, I think.

From early w!CRichard’s perspective, the masons are already clear, since they aren’t wolves. Marluna didn’t have a wagon at this stage, although throwing shade on any possible villagers is never a bad move as scum.

This post is interesting. At this stage it’s obvious either Catbae or Beancat was gonna go, either then (as didn’t happen) or the following night as reality ordained. It was just a case of wanting the villager to go before the wolf, and clearly CRichard wanted Catbae to go first. (As did a whole number of players did, but whatever. I’m looking at this case through a lens.)

Ignoring the fact that Beancat and Catbae were probably never W/W there; I missed this entirely in my response though, so it’s possible CRichard did too.

Still defending Demisha here… based on that reasoning from earlier…

…Interesting. I’ll come back to this.

If CRichard’s a wolf, their thought process is consistent enough for a villager.
Accepting that one goes and then the other, and wishing to keep the roleblocker alive another day to keep Demisha alive another day. In all honesty, this makes sense for a wolf, in this hypothetical w!CRichard world.

Hey @CRichardFortressLies, which game was this? Could you find a link, or…?

This could be wolf desperation, I’d admit.

THIS IS INTERESTING.
CRichard decided they’d want Achro to flip wolf first, because that keeps the Catbae/Beancat duo alive for another day, which is particularly important for Mafia.
If CRichard perceived Vulgard as a trustworthy villager, in w!CRichard worlds it explains the choice of target over Marl or a mason.

Backtracking after Achro calls them out on this, without entirely taking the option off the table.

Alright, so for the sake of brevity:
CRichard sought an Achro execution, without actually voting them. Which means CRichard should probably be considered a part of the wagon, irrespective of whether they voted Achro or not.

Contradicting oneself.

If there isn’t a Mafia rolecop, I think the Vulgard flip was just lucky for wolves. This provided a possibility for CRichard to blame Vul for blocking Catbae instead of Bean, although it only applies if nobody was neighbourised. Furthermore, if there had been a neighbourhood formed, CRichard would’ve wanted to know about it asap.

w!CRichard’s scum team would be living on borrowed time, and the whole purpose of this is to let Bean live longer. Denying Jack his chance to prove himself is just a bonus.

Throwing shade in every other direction.

There were exactly zero, and suggesting the Achro wagon was driven by wolves is an interesting perspective since CRichard wanted Achro gone as well (as mentioned earlier).

The votes in question:

I can’t tell whether this would be trying to get anyone other than a wolf exed, or trying to ensure Jack shoots Marl instead of Demisha. Maybe both?

Strangely enough, this logic perfectly fits w!CRichard’s worldview. As a matter of fact, this logic fits any worldview, knowing what we know now. A+ for logic.

Assuming you’ve read this far, I think it’s safe to say that regardless of who the last wolf is, this was probably their goal all along. Even though this analysis looks incriminating for CRich, it’s important to note how a case could (and has been?) made for Zorvo, and one could definitely be made for Marluna or Lol.

Distancing oneself from the Achro wagon?

I remember disagreeing with this at the time, and I’m sure almost everyone else did. Vulgard knew the plan to blackmail Jack, there’s almost no way they jailkeep Jack that night.

Wolves would’ve loved that.

Supporting alternative wagon suggestions.

At this stage, w!CRich must’ve realised Bean was doomed, and was just trying to make themselves appear towny.

…Okay, that’s enough. I’ve mentioned enough that I’m going to start repeating myself soon. In any case, I’ve solidified the suspicion against CRichard into an actual idea, and if a satisfactory response can be made that suspicion should dissipate. The floor is yours.

if i am marluna and a wolf i dont claim a power role since there is nothing to gain from it i dont make my slot less enticing to kill since there is nothing to gain from my role anymore

1 Like

Half tempted to roll a d4 to decide the elimination order, if I’m honest.
We technically have four days if Jack townsides, unless I did the Maths wrong.

I’ll admit that the past game I’ve cited is on SC2 Mafia.com.
I’m not proud of my actions in that game.

1 Like

Did you mean Mafiauniverse?
That leads to a fashion site.

I’ll admit that I did suspect Achro during D2, yet I make a habit of not shutting players out and try to work with them.
As there have been plenty of times I’ve mistakenly scum read someone, and talking to them is a good way to either confirm or disprove suspicions against a slot.

No SC2 Mafia.

1 Like

hes not towny though is it

the case isn’t that he’s wolfy hes not towny

this doesnt help since out of me/marluna/richard/eliza richard and eliza are the two who avoided pushing beancat until d4 where im pretty sure both took a neutral stance on beancat

and richard/eliza is my poe
a mafia needs to keep beancat alive as much as possible since demisha is very likely to get shot as soon as beancat is dead and they are left alone

so this is moreso an indirect towncase on me/marluna

richard is a model

1 Like

The 1st time I saw Achro play mafia is when I was spectating their champs game with Arete.
Later, I heard that they had 20 years of experience and that factored into why I wanted them alive over catbae D2.

I’ve heard enough horror stories from the model industry to not want to work there.

the first game i played with achro was a recent mash and he was obvious town to me since d1 so this one i didnt really townread him

achro must have been an OG on mafiascum or something

That wouldn’t be a surprise.

Dont get the math twisted - We have two days until Xylo
Three eliminations total.
Mafia killing me loses us an elimination

1 Like