Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

collecting Ws

If you’re w I will never forgive you because it means I have to listen to Seth and the Wonderbread twins tinfoil me all day tomorrow

1 Like

my list is the same except more poeple are dead and less people are alive

i will say you are looking very town

nah dude

And if you’re v it means I have a hard game to play

Like you’re v
Okay
Beancat is probably w

Who else? Marluna+Demisha? Seems way too fucking easy

We should mass claim today
@marluna starting with you

You heavily hinted at having a role yesterday, so what’s the story

Not much
I need to rethink some stuff
in all honesty I had a big realisation on how achro reacts to pressure at the end there and started to think he was town
but given the lack of time and the twilight vote from lol who I trusted the take of more than mine (I’m pretty used to second guessing) I just made the switch back with him

i mean, i am not even confident on bean. but if she is mafia she was coached to fakeclaim because she is a lazy slug of a player who i doubt comes up with that idea on her own

Where does that leave your wolfreads coming into today

town
me (greenchecked by magnus)
eliza (towny af d1 continued to frozen as fuck push the same stuff d2 which is still towny)
leafia (mason)
phraze (mason)
pigeon (doctor)
zorvo (chad)
marl (ass d1 decent d2 good d3 has the crosskill meme potentially going on)

towny
richard (sheeping marl)
magnus (decent d1 fell off)
marluna (mildly towny if catbae is wolf if catbae is town this is ez mafia)

self resolving
beancat/catbae
demisha (dies tommorow? please die tommorow)

3p
jackrito (roleblocked)

Lol is probably the first place I look if catbae is w tbh

Catbae v means wolves are probably parked and not moving

14/14

the legend is here

I don’t have much in scumreads (for the most part) but I have some ideas to throw down
I’m watching super smash con rn and using a mouse (or holding a phone) too much will hurt my hands so I’ll just be preparing something for now
won’t be able to answer any questions

i wanted to kill catbae first

however i dont regret killing achro the thread is much more readable with vulgard and archo not posting walls

• he was poe

dont look at me i was doing fine when u were looking everywhere else except of me

Yeah I’m not blaming you, I’m just trying to explain that it was :sparkles: peer pressure :sparkles:

if everything goes according to my plan mafia simply doesnt have enough numbers to win