Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

VOTE: catbae

Still need to hear who was roleblocked and why, plus a mass claim from everyone else

surprising vote

do want to ask bean something if she ever actually shows up

This is mafia people will never turn up, when you need them to.

i donā€™t think any of this is really clearing for jaiden

i donā€™t know how kanave scums but the constant low level shade could easily be distancing, was weird about my read on her

who was it that questioned me when i called jaiden and leafia obvious town?

yeah jaiden actually isnā€™t that towny on a reread

i think marluna and demisha are actually significantly more likely to be town than her

notably

what is this read even trying to say???

tunnel on achro in hindsight feels incredibly ungenuine

also 0 mention of kanave, the most you can get i guess is trying to oppose achro but i really donā€™t care

kind of a funny post to take note of if jaiden is mafia but iā€™m not sure itā€™s how she talks to a partner

I was considering this last night, but what has she done apart from the Archo Tunnel. I was debating with myself if just doing a nonstop tunnel, is a good move or not to do as a wolf to have the excuse to not have deeper reads and get rid of a strong player at the same time. She did a reaction test on Leafia, but then never came back to it which bothers me also unless I missed it.

the nonstop tunnel can be a scum play but it takes a very specific archetype of player and very few can pull it off

I semi feel like that applies here, considering the zero backlash from it. Iā€™m 3rd party and she is not on my hitlist so not sure why Iā€™m the one discussing this with you lol. Just bored I guess.

reaing morbtainado iā€™m less sure because it seems realy hard to get a gauge on her playstyle

dunno i appreciate the company regardless

Iā€™m just going to keep kicking and flailing while going down new rabbit holes

okay, when i see jaiden doing actual analysis in morb itā€™s really not like the excessive aggro hardtunnel here with little backing

Going down the rabbit holes is a good idea, always a chance to see stuff others missed or forgot. Sadly most forgot the words of the dead.

1 Like