Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

@Marluxion you’re gonna have to tell me what spew looks good for jaiden

I feel town are going to lose this game, its got the classic feel of a good start then it all falls apart.

1 Like

hardtunnel is exactly why they are towny

even keeps going d2

not to dig too deep on this but this just literally doesn’t make sense

also jaiden’s day 2 is really incredibly lacking and i didn’t notice because achro wouldn’t shut the fuck up

sh really stopped foing anything at all and reading this morb game she’s capable of more

not when it’s really not in line with what i can see of her prior play of town at all

*as town

grand finals is hbox mango
whatever happens I should be motivated once its over

Seth is literally the most villagery person in the game. Why would you waste a check on him?

I highly doubt he would’ve done that.

…I hate that play by Marl but I have to wonder if he does it as a wolf. He goes back into the PoE for that too.

Yes. We should do what we should’ve done yesterday now. VOTE: Catbae

What are your actual reads right now? Knowing them will likely help me develop a read on you.

Honestly, I know what you mean here.

he would do it as scum except

he is literally confirmed town fmpov, leafia

don’t tinfoil him after i’m dead

Hard to say whether or not he’d do it in that exact way if he’s scum and I won’t tinfoil him if you flip town. That’s a promise.

Marl is truly the most protected person, by the people he kills that I have ever seen.

1 Like

i mean by his own admission he isn’t good at faking his townplay and relies on fps to get townread

but that’s irrelevant and a digression

talk to me about what your reads besides me are?

On Marl was nobody else bothered by the fact that he wants me to win so badly even though to do that it involves him being dead. That just seems weird to me, by rights I should be dead here pr ignored since one of my targets is the doctor.

You’re definitely right about that and here’s my current readslist in my next post.

VOTE: Marluna

Your staying in my Grouping.

Just caught up
VOTE: catbae
This works

I’d be the same way as him if I was one of your targets because if you townside and help us win, you should get to win too. It’s only fair.

1. Jackrito

My current reads

Town

Leafia and Phraza: Obvious reasons.

Zorvo: He’s nothing like how he’s been this game as scum.

Pigeon: Saving Private Marl.

Townlean

Marl: He has his scummy moments honestly, but I’ve also seen him act the way he’s been acting this game as a villager too.

Beancat: Solely due to her claiming the rb on Catbae. I have a hard time seeing scum do something like that in v!Zorvo worlds.

CRich: Sheeping other people on this slot.
Catbae

Magnus: He was rather villagery at one point. Don’t remember much else from him.

Catbae: As sure as I was that she was scum yesterday, her D2 and how she’s been so far have been pretty villagery admittedly. Unfortunately, she needs to die for gamestate reasons though.

Null

Lol: They’ve seemed pretty scummy, but also more relaxed than I think a wolf would be in this gamestate.

Scumlean

Demisha: I remember hating this slot at one point. Can’t really remember why.

Jaiden: He was extremely scummy SoD1 and never really improved much.

Marluna: His EoD1 was terrible.

Townsiding 3p

Jackrito: I honestly want him to win too if we can afford to let him win with us.

I just fully expected everyone to think I was lying, and kill me after the claim was fully ready for that outcome. But if people want me to win even though it has bigger risk fair enough.

1 Like

i’m a he for the record

Wait I thought Marluna was the 3p oops