Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

dunno i’m not convinced demisha or marluna are scum

marluna looks like the classic type of player who is a frequent ML for not doing a lot but comes across as self-sacrificing townie as I was explaining yesterday. demisha could maybe have faked it yesterday knowing the vig wasn’t going to happen but I do kind of think kanave treated tem like they weren’t a partner ad some of their posts looked decently solvy. I can try to case this if it’s really necessary but IDK how much I want to lay myself out for this

I’m also really not sold on beancat town when she’s not playing the fucking game. she should be pressured after i’m dead.

FWIW, I think if beancat is mafia, her defense of magnus points to knowing magnus is town, and her being willing to vote molly is very unlikely to be on a partner. I don’t really like getting too deep on conditionals.but given how things are I have to think about that a little.

I would

oops, hit submit before I was done

*I would probably look into jaiden first, though

Oh. Oops. Sorry there Catbae. Heading out for now too. :sleepingleafeon:

all good no worries

1 Like

Demisha will always be a wolf to me, no biased reasons behind it I assure you all.

SHE
also to note - my name is eliza from my replacement in forward, please be respectful to that

3 Likes

I have a sneaking suspicion that scum will probably try to push me mid-late game as is tradition
I will now do some reading

Oh wow I am very nauseous
This is going to be rough

if you’re town don’t worry about it, just do your own thing and solve right now

I won’t be worrying about it, I’m just saying that now because if I am pushed I have that post
and despite it not being an argument whatsoever, people will look at me with a more favorable light due to it
fakesmart posts can be quite useful at times

2 Likes

:man_facepalming:
I’m pretty sure when I wanted to halfway rule Achro, that you don’t kill them D2.
Stop disappointing me please.

Welcome to the game Eliza. How much have you read so far?

RIP Vulgard. I was hoping to play with him more.
I don’t think their kill was too surprising, as he did start the Kanave wagon D1.

Achro trusted Leafia and Phraze by extension as town. I’m not going to touch them today.

1 Like

When did I do this?
…I’m still reading.

yeah pretty much all of it

Oh nvm.

this site can be so disorientating

I’m still trying to collect my thoughts but it’s difficult
I ate some food and got some water so i’ll be improving
although I’m still pretty rusty

Yeah, don’t worry about it

gosh I’m really stuck here

I can say for sure catbae is scum but honestly? That’s it
Jaiden went into this game with taking a support position in town in mind
interaction farming and keeping important players in check, for the most part
There were reads – I’m not aware of them
and all I have I can’t figure out, it’s almost out of reach in a way? It’s always these mental blocks
Maybe the coinflip trick will work, but historically I’ve not had much success with that
I’ll try my best