Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

I can see mafia also wanting to prevent beancat’s alignment from being obvious, especially if catbae is a hit.

In hindsight yes, yet when such a bad execution in hindsight occurs it’s very rare that mafia isn’t involved there.

not on FOL

In Morbtainado I was convinced to vote Eliza even though I really didn’t want to, because I was sure they were town and the information their flip would provide wasn’t as useful as everyone chalked it up to be. I get that Catbae’s flip will confirm one or the other player as town or a possible wolf, but there’s a nightkill before we can rely on that information.

On the other hand, I get the peril of keeping Catbae alive with that redcheck on them, but it only exists if Bean is town. Besides, pretty much whichever player Bean roleblocked n1 would have that suspicion on them, regardless of who it was. I’m seriously half-tempted to preflip Catbae V and proceed from there, but… that’s a risky decision to make.

Oh like Warrior Cats FM EoD1.

@Demisha do you have any idea why you didn’t die last night?

Is this a reactiontest?

why would he try to convince you

she

i am lock town???

You kinda spoiled it if this is true.

yeah so it just didnt happen probably

That’s what I’ve been thinking as well. Which means that Vulgard 100% jail kept someone N2.

Considering how roleblocked targets are apparently uninformed unless an action fails, and nobody’s claimed it thus far, we’re unlikely to figure out who Vul targeted until postgame if Bean’s lying about rbing Catbae, since only Jack claimed an action fail.

My understanding is that only investigatives get feedback they get roleblocked if they don’t get info.
That’s probably the case in this setup too.

1 Like

it’s not correct if you are convinced that beancat is mafia lol
it’s not even far fetched to kill beancat since you voting beancat would mean a tie and the only ones actively telling thread to kill beancat is me, zorvo and leafia lol

i dont understand these back and forth plays from you
first the d1 bullshit now this lol

local man wants to kill the person he suspects is mafia but crumbles under his own brain and votes the person he thinks is town

1 Like

Yet none of you three are voting Bean.

sorry meant catbae

catbae town, beancat mafia - you are clear
catbae mafia, beancat town - you are not clear

why are you not doing the mechanically correct play for yourself
@Marluxion